IGNORED

Christian Music

Guest streetrat

Guest shiloh357
I just heard of a new Christian music artist named Jadyn Maria, has anyone else heard of her.  After one of my friends told me about her, I went to her website (http://www.jadynmaria.com) and checked her out.  I am truly blown away by her devotion to God and her desire to spread His word to all through her music.  This comment from her alone on her website says so much about her as a person and her mission as a follower of Christ.  Quoting Jadyn she said "While I have not changed anything about what I hope to accomplish with my music - that is, I want to be a positive role model to teenagers encouraging them to make wise decisions and let my faith speak through my music - I have always had a heart for my platform to be as big as possible."  I am truly in awe of this young woman being how she is one of the few artists in the industry to use her status for spreading faith, rather than just collecting money.  If you do one thing today, please be sure to stop by her website and check out her music that you can download.  I know it sure brightens my day when I listen to her.  Let me know if you guys feel the same way.

God Bless

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I went to the website, and saw nothing mentioning Christianity, God or Jesus. Nothing on the site indicated that she is even a believer. She does not present her testimony or make any profession of her faith in any way. I don't see where you get the idea that she is a Christian from that site.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  669
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/04/1986

:24: I liked the Music as well, but I like many Secular Artists.

I too didn't see any mention of Christianity, God or anything on her site. It kind of bothers me when Christians who are in the music industry don't make their faith evident. I don't think anyone who wasn't a Christian could go to her site or listen to her music and be able to tell she was a Christian.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21
  • Days Won:  0

But could they at their concert? POD recieved a lot of flack for not mentioning God on their website (to begin with) however they silenced their critics when they began to share the Gospel in front of crowds when they were opening for Korn. Likewise, let us not forget that Esther never once envoked God's name...in fact, He's no where to be found in the entire book.