IGNORED

Split - Need Prayer... demonic powers, deliverence ministry etc.

deedandtruth

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,384
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/22/1996

Thanks Zion, i felt the atmosphere change in the room after being tormented in the shower lol. Not sure who prayed but they were whooping these demons, on every side..then peace came in. I just sent a prayer to the shrine of St. Jude, which someone had suggested to me, perhaps it was St. Jude. They are still around banging wreaking havoc, but it's a sense of stillness and peace which i like. My wife just lit a candle, which seems to bring some stillness to the room as well. It's like survival from supernatural disaster every minute of every day. They are very "controlling demons", they like to control the atmosphere, put negative energy in etc,

Brother, if I could encourage you to do anything, it would be to rely solely on the LORD, if you so believe that your undergoing trials much like Job, then why are you looking elsewhere? Job didn't, his assurance rested upon the LORD.

As for what your doing, it is highly unbiblical as far as I can see, and is lacking truth. This is a tradition held by the Catholics, and we know how far traditions go, "Colossians 2:8 "See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ." as for the shrine itself, " Leviticus 26:1 "Do not make idols or set up an image or a sacred stone for yourselves, and do not place a carved stone in your land to bow down before it. I am the LORD your God. "

I understand that your reaching out in desperation, but you need to seek the LORD continually, nothing else, but the blood, power, mercy and love of the LORD.

1 John 4:4

"Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world"

Mathew 12:29

"Or how can someone enter a strong man's house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man? Then indeed he may plunder his house."

Ephesians 6:10-18

"10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm. 14 Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and, as shoes for your feet, having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace. 16 In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one; 17 and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God, 18 praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints,"

I would get into why you should not be doing this, but that is besides the point, it should and is as simple as this, "Exodus 20:4 "You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below." you shall not have anything before God, your prayers, and petitions and strength should rest upon God alone, "Psalm 107:28-30 Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble, and he delivered them from their distress. He made the storm be still, and the waves of the sea were hushed. Then they were glad that the waters were quiet, and he brought them to their desired haven" for HE ALONE is our strength and our refuge. For He is a jealous God! Deuteronomy 4:24 "For the LORD your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God" Trust in Him and be Blessed beloved."Psalm 25:1-3 To you, O LORD, I lift up my soul;in you I trust, O my God. Do not let me be put to shame, nor let my enemies triumph over me. No one whose hope is in you will ever be put to shame, but they will be put to shame who are treacherous without excuse."

Will be lifting you up in prayer. You will be safe in HIS arms. (God's)

:heart: <8Love to you in Him 8> :heart:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Jacob, what religion are you? I was raised Catholic our wedding ceremonies were conducted by a Catholic Priest. I know what u mean, but we believe in the virgin mary, the brown scapular. She's appeared to me in various apparitions, which is how i know she is real, not a doctrine of demons, she was Jesus's mother, "generations will call me blessed.". We have the wooden cross, but we don't worship it, certain priests use it in exorcism rituals and such. You just don't know how desperate i've become and it feels that i'm losing this fight. Job cried out to God and cursed the day her was born, he cried out "I cry out to you O God, but you do not answer. I stand up, but you merely look at me, You turn on me ruthlessly with the might of your hand you attack me. Yet when i hoped for good, evil came. ,,"days of suffering confront me" Many of his friends thought he was being afflicted as punishment for his sins, many who admired him as righteous changed their opinion and became hostile and judgemental. The only good part is when he receives double for his trouble. I have such nasty spirits around me, opposing and hindering spirits, angry spirits, spoilers, i cry out to God JESUS!, but they overpower me, it's like my prayers get batted down and he ties up my hands together like when Jesus was being flogged at passion of the christ.. Me and my wife we've had it and tried it all, these powers do not let relent, they come through music they speak through it, with threats against me. Recently, they said Rapper 2pac died at age 25, michael jackson died on the 25th day and so did Whitney Houston, i forget what months, then they ask when's my birthday? I was born March 25th..When they threat it's serious and they carry through..i've boldly confessed in faith, no weapon fashion against me shall prevail, and every tongue that rises against me in Judgement i condemn, for this is the heritage of the servants of the lord and his righteousness is of me, says the Lord, Amen. I shout and command, i say the blood of Jesus covers me, i claim his righteousness and not my own. You can't harm me..but it's all a false sense of security, as i've been robbed, beaten by thugs who have stated on record "We were on a mission from the sacrament of satan", evil workers with red party cups, and i had to fight against 3 Football Size guys that looked like demons with red eyes. We are scared for our lives Jacob, and quite realistically so. Just pray for us continually, the lord is my witness..I will be converting to pentecostal, after my whole life being catholic, and goes against my families beliefs and faith. But i must do what is best, the writing is on the wall for a change. God Bless.and keep praying!

Edited by deedandtruth

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

Matthew 12

46 While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him.

47 Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.

48 But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?

49 And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!

50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

I suggest you do a search on God's jealousy. He has said He will not share His glory with another, and that includes His mother.

This is serious, so I am suggesting you ask Him to teach you His truth. Not church doctrine.

How much more serious does this have to get before you open your eyes to His truth?

The day is late and none of us can afford to divide into denominations anymore, it is time we act as if

we are already the Body of Christ!

I pray you do not let man nor demon fool you as he did Eve.

Father, I do not know how to free this man other than what he has already been told, but You do, so for Christ's sake

please teach him Your Truth and free him so that You be glorified.

Matthew 12

46 While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him.

47 Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.

48 But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?

49 And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!

50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

I suggest you do a search on God's jealousy. He has said He will not share His glory with another, and that includes His mother.

This is serious, so I am suggesting you ask Him to teach you His truth. Not church doctrine.

How much more serious does this have to get before you open your eyes to His truth?

The day is late and none of us can afford to divide into denominations anymore, it is time we act as if

we are already the Body of Christ!

I pray you do not let man nor demon fool you as he did Eve.

Father, I do not know how to free this man other than what he has already been told, but You do, so for Christ's sake

please teach him Your Truth and free him so that You be glorified.

I second this, amen!

Wish I could watch them brother, but I can barely even use Worthy my internet is so slow! lol. . .not literally, but it takes all day and then some to stream a video. . . .

But I do understand a lot about what you are going through, a good family friend had a lot of spiritual oppression. . .not worth getting into the details but none the less the LORD prevailed like always.

Still praying!

Yea, i hear ya jacob..i had a dinosaur comp that ran super slow, not to mention the witchcraft spirits that were behind it, maliciously making it run slow. Though in your case, i'm sure it's just a slow internet connection. I've had demons play games with my vehicle, made the tank go from Full to Empty after just filling, the gauge go crazy, the car alarm go bonkers, really crazy stuff that woulda drove anybody crazy really. The "Prince of the Air", controls tv's programs, messes with peoples computers, malicious witchcraft spirits. I see the Lord sometimes puts people in place that are electromagnetically connected, like kindred spirits, those who have been down the same or similar road, or have something in common. Many people like your friend have been dealing with demon oppession, which could also be caused by Generational curses on their family blood line. Takes Repenting for the sins of the ancestors and forefathers, and i've done that and still haven't gotten free. Thanks for your prayers!

If you scroll up i posted a prayer of a woman from my deliverance ministry who did not believe what i was telling her, than three months later she starts having the same problems: Here was her most recent request

Satan has attempted to shut down all means of communication.

This is not only important because I love to help people, but if no 1 to reach me I can't work!

He totally blocked my email which is how most people connect with me; my phone has been breaking constantly all month.... I cannot afford a computer or a home phone so this is all I have.. I have a free email account but not many know that...

Not only is he trying to block communication but he's doing a whole lot of other things too! I am on the direct attack...through dreams, people, money,brutal attacks! Even in my car!

He is also attacking my son! I asked God my Father to bind Satan and remove him from my life! God please bind Satan and bind him and get him away from us send him back to the pit of hell! I bind and all people who are Directed by Satan with unknown to them or I'm known to be bound and muted! Free Nicholas now! Heavenly Father allow all who are to communicate with me to do so in Jesus name! Amen...This was her request not mines

The real Satan is more clever than most people imagine and God has given him extensive powers in order to deceive people, and the deceived includes even the most learned and intellectual people of this world. In truth, God the Father and Christ Jesus have given Satan orders to practice his deception on this gullible and unwary world, including millions of Catholics believers around the world, and Satan has been highly successful in his task. "There is a way which seemeth right unto a man., but the end thereof are the ways of death"

Edited by deedandtruth

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  44

These posts are still under Mod Review. Thank you for your patience.

God bless,

GE