joi

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

I have been listening to The Final Countdown videos by Billy Crone (on youtube). I have finished the first one and am just under half way through the second of the series. This second video shows the finished temple garments and other items as prepared for the Third Temple. (Please do not make an arguement over a third temple- that is not the subject here)

These are some prophecies that Crone noted:

Warning sign one of end times:

Isaiah 43:1-But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.

2-When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

3-For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

4-Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.

5-Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west;

6-I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;

In the last century millions of Jews have returned to Israel, fulfilling this prophecy.

Remnant recovered a second time

Isaiah 11:11-And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

12-And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

In the last few years Israel has been bringing her people home from all over the world. Jews have left the US, Russia, Africa and many other lands.

Became a Nation in one day

Isaiah 66: 88-Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

This happened May 14, 1948!

Made one Nation

Ezekiel 37:21-And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

22-And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.

This happened May 14, 1948, now they are no longer Israel and Judah; they are simply Israel.

Use Silver Shekel

Ezekiel 45:12-And the shekel shall be twenty gerahs: twenty shekels, five and twenty shekels, fifteen shekels, shall be your maneh.

13-This is the oblation that ye shall offer; the sixth part of an ephah of an homer of wheat, and ye shall give the sixth part of an ephah of an homer of barley:

16-All the people of the land shall give this oblation for the prince in Israel.

Israel's currency was the British pound until 1980! NOW they sue the shekel!

Blossom like a rose

Isaiah 35:1-The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose.

2-It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice even with joy and singing: the glory of Lebanon shall be given unto it, the excellency of Carmel and Sharon, they shall see the glory of the Lord, and the excellency of our God.

Today Israel is the number one nation in flower exports.

Have Powerful Military

Zechariah 12:6-In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem.

Think 1967 and 1973 and more recently with Gaza. Israel is well armed with nuclear capacity.

A center of conflict

Zechariah12:2-Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

3-And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Constantly!

Third Temple

Revelation 11:2-But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

Israel is now preparing for a third temple, training priests and so on.

I had wanted to see these fulfilled prophecies in one place, and now I don't have to search them out.

If you have others you may add them to the list.