• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,711
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

When did teachers need guns? So they can shoot the psycos that come into the schools and shoot innocent kids. As for when did it start? It started in genesis when Cain killed his brother. There have been murders since then and will continue to be murders until Jesus returns. Nothing will change that, we live in a fallen world.

Everyone says "what if the guy shooting innocents isn't saved and you shoot him and he goes to hell?" Well I ask, what about the people he's shooting-wont they go to hell? How do you explain that to a child's mother-im sorry, but your child is in hell because my christian values prevented me from protecting your son with an evil gun. Perhaps if you all had been Christians God would have protected you. Hmmm wonder how many converts you will get with that.

Face it, the Bible commands us to protect those who cannot protect themselves. School shootings are a real threat, we need to protect the kids, they are unable to protect themselves. And its foolishness to think that gun laws will do it, its already been proven they don't.

Columbine, the theatre in aurora, and sandy hook were all gun free zones. In each case, the weapons were obtained illegally. In the case of sandy hook, the AR-15 used was already a banned gun in that state. Criminals don't care about gun laws, which is why gun control never works. Ever.

So instead of wasting our time on resources on things that don't work such as gun control, and instead of painting bulls eyes on our schools in the form of "gun free zones" we should do something that does work-give our teachers guns and teach them how to use them. Maniacs like those that hit sandy hook hate targets that shoot back (hence why they chose the gun free zone in the first place. The aurora shooter passed up several theatres closer to him because they were not gun free zones).

Fact is this is one of the best things we can do. Israel has been arming their teachers for years-no incidents of accidental shootings, no teachers going loco, and what do you know no kids going crazy and shooting their classmates.

I don't know if I could live with myself if I survived a massacre of school children and was unable to do anything to stop it.  Their faces would haunt me for the rest of my life.  My guess, teachers that truly love children and feel it's their responsibility to teach and keep them safe, don't want to be unarmed should a killer try that in their school.

Thanks for posting that. :thumbsup: You said it better that I would have, though my thoughts were running along the same lines.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,711
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Fact is in 95% of America you are safe without a gun. Same with the UK and Australia. School shootings are actually on a decline-have been for 20 years. The USA is not this big violent madhouse full of cowboys and maniacs running around shooting everyone. That's a big fat lie, pushed by a liberal media to control guns-which aren't the problem. The UK and Australia prove that-the UK saw an increase in violent crime (all violent crime not just homicides) and Australia saw no difference whatsoever.

Australia's overall violent crime rate was already on the decline when they banned guns. Now if guns were the huge problem that many make them out to be you would expect a drastic lowering of the crime rate-but that didn't happen. It lowered but at the exact same rate as before the gun ban. Some areas spiked, especially the areas with a lot of gang activity, but overall it lowered. The gun ban, had zero effect on it whatsoever, they could have kept their guns and still be just as safe today.

Guns are amoral. They do not think. They do not feel. They do not judge. They do not kill. All those things, are things only people can do. Keep in mind in the Bible only one man was described as a man after Gods own heart-and that man was a warrior, who killed hundreds if not thousands of people.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

What depths has America sunk to when guns are needed in schools? :hmmm:

The same depths any nation sinks to that collectively turns its back on God and His Word. While it might not be true in all areas of the US, it is true in many areas. Prayer and the Bible were taken out of schools and replaced with Darwin. Now we have generations of young folks who have been taught all their lives that life is a pointless battle for survival of the fittest and people wonder why so many are killing each other or others. When truth is exchanged for a lie, chaos follows and it won't surprise me much if this is only the beginning of it.

It's going to get much worse, I think, before it gets better when Jesus comes back.

What depths has America sunk to when guns are needed in schools? :hmmm:

The same depths any nation sinks to that collectively turns its back on God and His Word. While it might not be true in all areas of the US, it is true in many areas. Prayer and the Bible were taken out of schools and replaced with Darwin. Now we have generations of young folks who have been taught all their lives that life is a pointless battle for survival of the fittest and people wonder why so many are killing each other or others. When truth is exchanged for a lie, chaos follows and it won't surprise me much if this is only the beginning of it.

It's going to get much worse, I think, before it gets better when Jesus comes back.

:thumbsup:

~

Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain. Psalms 127:1