• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  149
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

She needs both,

First God has already forgive her, for any of her problems, she now has to forgive herself, and learn to forgive her ex.

Next, she only has to be delivered ( that would assume a demon to be delivered from)

if she has a demon. That is easy to find out, merely call, in Jesus name for any demon in her to identify thierself. ( they have to respond)

If there find thier name, shut them up, and call them out.

But always be aware that if she has allowed and perhaps even believes they have a right to be there, you have to have her call them out also. And always be aware if there is on possession, there is often many that will have to dealth with.

But even after that, often she is not aware now, how to properly interact with a man who is not abusive, she needs counseling no matter what, and as her pastor, you should have been leading her that way beyond anything else also.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  01/23/1958

Hello,

I am a Deliverance Minister. In this case with this women you would call out the demons by function. Say I bind guilt,rejection and cast you out in Jesus Christ Name. There are a few things you must do before this.

You can go to demonbuster.com. or my website deliveranceminister.com

You can e-mail me at castoutdemons@deliveranceminister.com . I will help you with any problem you have.

I can teach you also. Don't worry. Have you cast out demons from yourselves?

Pastors must do daily deliverance.

Helena

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  66
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I am really amazed! This ongoing topic of demons, demonic possession, demons behind every bush and under every rock seems to have taken on a life of it

I am really amazed! This ongoing topic of demons, demonic possession, demons behind every bush and under every rock seems to have taken on a life of it