Budman

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

um er you're wrong to defend Jewish people if it involves killing others!!! DUH :)

That would mean you're just as bad as them. And you dont want to lower yourself to their level. :)

Just leave that to the police man!!! its their job!!! :)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shiloh357
um er you're wrong to defend Jewish people if it involves killing others!!! DUH  :)

That would mean you're just as bad as them.  And you dont want to lower yourself to their level.  :)

Just leave that to the police man!!! its their job!!!  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh so Jewish lives should not be defended. If one sees a Jew being tortured to death, they should pass on the other side of the road and do nothing?

If I saw someone trying to kill you, would you want me step in and help you, or should I just leave you to die?

Well, basically, if i saw ANYone dead, id do nothing, i'd call the police, simple as that, because its not my responsibilty.

If a Jew was killed, you phone the police, as it is happening in France. The muslims/weridos who did it were prosecuted. If you killed the killers of the Jew, you'd be taking the law into you're own hands. In Romans 8 i think it is, we should pray for those in authority. The Bible, the new testament, doesn't say we should kill, but pray for our enemies, and love those who persecute us. NOT kill them

Understand? Or are you just too blood thirsty to care?

Guest shiloh357
Well, basically, if i saw ANYone dead, id do nothing, i'd call the police, simple as that, because its not my responsibilty. 

If a Jew was killed, you phone the police, as it is happening in France.  The muslims/weridos who did it were prosecuted.  If you killed the killers of the Jew, you'd be taking the law into you're own hands.  In Romans 8 i think it is, we should pray for those in authority.  The Bible, the new testament, doesn't say we should kill, but pray for our enemies, and love those who persecute us.  NOT kill them

Understand? Or are you just too blood thirsty to care?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What if you caught someone in the act, would you just walk the other way? If you saw a Jew whose life was being threatened, would try to intervene?

The New Testament was not saying that we do not have a right to defend ourselves. What if I killed someone who was trying to kill me? What if I kill in self defense?

If you do nothing, then people will praise you for holding the moral high ground.

I think thats better than giving into violence.

Like i said before, love those who hate you, and pray for those who persecute you.

Guest shiloh357
If you do nothing, then people will praise you for holding the moral high ground. 

I think thats better than giving into violence.

Like i said before, love those who hate you, and pray for those who persecute you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So killing Jews is OK in your book.

Killing anyone is ok, as far as in the fact that who ever DOES the killing will be judged fairly. Anyone CAN kill, im against anyone getting AWAY with it.

Guest shiloh357
Killing anyone is ok, as far as in the fact that who ever DOES the killing will be judged fairly.  Anyone CAN kill, im against anyone getting AWAY with it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So when Arabs blow up Jewish children on shcool buses, you consider that OK. It is just when Jews respond by killing the terrorists that your religious indignation flares up.

I cannot help but notice how silent you are regarding terrorism. It is only defensive countermeasures against terrorism that you seem to condemn. Not that you are smart enough to know the difference.

And visa versa, but its the consequences im interested in.

If either party chooses to do it, arab or israeli, then both parties should be willing to face the consequences of their actions. Sure its OK to kill, like you said in another post "the bible in one hand, m-16 in the other!" go ahead, do it, but, like the arabs, as well as ANYone who enjoys killing, jail will the be the result.

So no, of course its not OK to kill jews in a bus, but if they do, then its the job of the Government to punish those who kill. Not the parents of the children, because their judgment may be clouded by revenge, whereas the Government, or Judge, can judge fairly, and without bias

So no, of course its not OK to kill jews in a bus, but if they do, then its the job of the Government to punish those who kill.

and that is exactly how Israel handles it.

You are contradicting yourself now

Not the parents of the children, because their judgment may be clouded by revenge, whereas the Government, or Judge, can judge fairly, and without bias

]

in the history of Israel only one parent has sought revenge in a personal way...and that man was put in jail by Israeli authorities.

Yitzak Pass had his 10 month old daughter taken out by a Palestinian sniper and the hatred consumed him. I have trouble trying to imagine how I would handle that situation...