truth10

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  35
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Hey everyone, I am a born again, but backslidden believer. Christ has called me back to him, and this time I am determined to stay his. The thing is that right now I'm still very much weary. I'm notas zealous for good as before, and I find it much harder now to do the will of the spirit. First of all, I am in SERIOUS NEED of prayer and encouragement, but secondly I need advice. Take giving as an example. I haven't a problem with it, but say I had a bad experience or a bad day, it becomes almost impossible for me to give then. When I'm normal, then it's okay, but when I have a bad day or bad experience, then it becomes truly difficult. How do I overcome this? Before I was backslidden, Christ made it easy for me after he helped me overcome so much, but right now it's very difficult for me, so can you advise me on how exactly to crucify the flesh, and to be free in Christ once more?

I deeply regret going back to the bondage of sin, and this time I am determined by the grace of God to stay free. Please help me (and also pray for me)!

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/28/1967

Daily...I crucify the flesh. The flesh is always in battle against the spirit. What is born of the flesh is flesh, what is born of the Spirit is spirit (Word).

Who am I living each day for? HIM or myself?

Deny the flesh, pick up your cross daily and follow HIM (Word).

Your life is not your own, it has been bought with the price of innocent blood. (Word)

He ask us to do the same for Him; as well as for others. No greater LOVE hath a man, than he that will lay down his life for his friends (Word)

God bless you

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  601
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

The answer is in your question..."How do I crucify the flesh?"

How do "I"? 

"I" can't do anything about it...

That's God's Job...

We Have To Go To Him For Him To Do It...

When Seeking God for the First Time-I really didn't know that He was my answer...(being in a blinded state) but I had to surrender to Him and Trust...Realizing I could do nothing about any of it...I can't relieve myself of my sins...I can't stop...I can't do anything about it...I want to sin-period...That is the facts of me-Without God...When I am without Him that's what I want to do and it's normal to be that way because we don't have any help, by ourselves, to stop sinning...but sinning leads to death...spiritual and physical...that was my problem...I was going to die without Him...I had no HOPE!!! And that was the very best place I could've ever been...and the very best place for me to have stayed was on my knees-reading His Word-Listening to His Children Play Music...Hahaha-Christian Radio...Christian Worship Songs...Because He Is There In That Place!!! The Place of Repentence (Changing my mind-that I didn't want to do that anymore!!!) and The Only Thing That Could Stop The Desire for Sin Was My Savior on A Cross...Beaten and Bloody...Making a Way for me to Know My God!!!-John 17:3 Washing me clean...

But most of all being born again! Brand Spanking New!!! Oh Yes...In Him...

Now the Bible talks of not bringing Jesus back to The Cross and Crucifying Him again!!! I would get in The Word and Let God Do A Work In you!!! That's what happened to me!!!

A Good Place to Start is Hebrews 6 and 1John 1...

and then go to the "Love Chapter"

The Book of John

I am also praying 1 Peter 5:10 for you...

May The God of All Grace, Who Called us To His Eternal Glory by Christ Jesus, After you Have Suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you...To Him Be The Glory and The Dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Love to you In Him...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/28/1967

How do "I"? 

That's God's Job...

I crucify my flesh daily.

God does require us to do our part and make an effort. Admitting, God is in control. How much do I want? How much of me am I willing to give and allow HIM to clean up?

I have to make an honest, sincere effort. Ask, Seek, Knock; and be consistent about it.

It is my responsiblity; I must crucify my flesh daily; everyday, every hour, every minute, every second.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  35
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

How do "I"? 

That's God's Job...

When Seeking God for the First Time-I really didn't know that He was my answer...(being in a blinded state) but I had to surrender to Him and Trust...Realizing I could do nothing about any of it...I can't relieve myself of my sins...I can't stop...I can't do anything about it...I want to sin-period...That is the facts of me-Without God...When I am without Him that's what I want to do and it's normal to be that way because we don't have any help, by ourselves, to stop sinning...but sinning leads to death...spiritual and physical...that was my problem...I was going to die without Him...I had no HOPE!!! And that was the very best place I could've ever been...and the very best place for me to have stayed was on my knees-reading His Word-Listening to His Children Play Music...Hahaha-Christian Radio...Christian Worship Songs...Because He Is There In That Place!!! The Place of Repentence (Changing my mind-that I didn't want to do that anymore!!!) and The Only Thing That Could Stop The Desire for Sin Was My Savior on A Cross...Beaten and Bloody...Making a Way for me to Know My God!!!-John 17:3 Washing me clean...

Now the Bible talks of not bringing Jesus back to The Cross and Crucifying Him again!!! I would get in The Word and Let God Do A Work In you!!! That's what happened to me!!!

The Book of John

May The God of All Grace, Who Called us To His Eternal Glory by Christ Jesus, After you Have Suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you...To Him Be The Glory and The Dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Love to you In Him...

Thank you so much :).

How do "I"? 

That's God's Job...

I crucify my flesh daily.

God does require us to do our part and make an effort. Admitting, God is in control. How much do I want? How much of me am I willing to give and allow HIM to clean up?

I have to make an honest, sincere effort. Ask, Seek, Knock; and be consistent about it.

It is my responsiblity; I must crucify my flesh daily; everyday, every hour, every minute, every second.

Amen!!! Love to you In Him...

How do "I"? 

That's God's Job...

The Book of John

Love to you In Him...

Thank you so much :).

He loves you so much!!! Big hugs...