• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/30/1998

People think that the antichrist will be an Islamist or a Muslim but I have proofs that he may not be an Islamist. I am not saying he will not be but there is a possibility that he will be a descendant of the Roman emperors. Below are my reasons.

1. The fourth beast in the book of Daniel is the Roman Empire. The little horn that rose out of the beast was the Antichrist. This proves that the antichrist will descend from the Roman empire.

2. Considering the issue of migration. It is possible that the Roman ancestors of the antichrist could have migrated to America and had children there who later migrated to Europe. Their children could have also given birth to children who moved to the Arab Middle East and took up Islam as a religion. The antichrist may then be born and he will accept Islam since it is the religion he knows but that doesn't change the Roman blood in him.

3. The fatal wound that was suffered by the beast of Revelation was that of the fall of the Roman empire not the Islamic world.

4. Antichrist will be pagan not Muslim.

These are my proofs. Pls take time to reply and share your thoughts. :)

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 1 John 2:22

~

Spoken To Israel

I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. John 5:43

By Their KING

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  44

People think that the antichrist will be an Islamist or a Muslim but I have proofs that he may not be an Islamist. I am not saying he will not be but there is a possibility that he will be a descendant of the Roman emperors. Below are my reasons.

1. The fourth beast in the book of Daniel is the Roman Empire. The little horn that rose out of the beast was the Antichrist. This proves that the antichrist will descend from the Roman empire.

2. Considering the issue of migration. It is possible that the Roman ancestors of the antichrist could have migrated to America and had children there who later migrated to Europe. Their children could have also given birth to children who moved to the Arab Middle East and took up Islam as a religion. The antichrist may then be born and he will accept Islam since it is the religion he knows but that doesn't change the Roman blood in him.

3. The fatal wound that was suffered by the beast of Revelation was that of the fall of the Roman empire not the Islamic world.

4. Antichrist will be pagan not Muslim.

These are my proofs. Pls take time to reply and share your thoughts. :)

These are interesting thoughts. I will be interested to hearing what others have to say.

I have moved this thread to a more appropriate forum.

God bless,

GE