• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Kwik,

It was a disaster in the start. But, I do not believe from the start. Look at all God has done in our lives since we met. We have been blessed and shown grace and accepted mercy. And yes, two beautiful, healthy children. I do accept that what I am currently experiencing is a punishment for decisions I made in the past. I had not thought about that until you posted it. It was later confirmed for me when I was told the same by my pastor. I could type another book, but I will reduce it to say that every one of us, in my family, has been under attack in the past month. None of the attempts succeeded. We remained a Christian family. That is until, this, this most recent attack. It is a clear, at least to everyone but her, attack on our family and on us individually and against God. I am doing everything I can to follow Ephesians 6:10-20.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

Praying for you.  Bur remember your command from God:  Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave Himself for it;  Ephesians 5:25, I say this not only to remind you, but also to let you know from you have written in your post IMO you have follow this most important command completely.

Your life sounds very similar to Hosea and Gomer; praying God will bring something like the outcome of the Book of Hosea first three chapters to your life.