• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Re: feeling like a failure --

26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

A failure in the world's eyes is not a failure in God's eyes. If you feel despised, keep seeking God -- he can use you to confound the mighty, believe it or not! He ultimately brings everything in submission, everything and everyone, and every knee shall bow to Jesus Christ. That's all people -- everyone you see in day-to-day life, all people who seem important in this world. They are going to bow before Jesus Christ and acknowledge him as Creator and King. To acknowledge him today as Wonderful Counselor, Father and Savior is a great blessing, because I know a great secret -- I know why I exist, why the universe exists, and where the human story of death and suffering ends -- all of us kneeling before the throne of our Creator, Jesus Christ, who then brings about a reign of peace and justice that never ends.

Psa 111:4  He hath made his wonderful works to be remembered: the LORD is gracious and full of compassion.

Mal 4:1  For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
Mal 4:2  But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,220
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  03/18/1966

it feels like a tug-of- war?

Trusting God just means that your will for your life is becoming aligned with Him.

Don't quit now.We all struggle but giving up is giving in to satan. Life is a struggle of strength and will. When the time comes and your ready you will have submitted to God and God will give you the desires of your heart-- more than likely that will be the desire to know God better. praying for you, may the Lord's love touch you and help you through this tug of war your feeling. amen.