• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/26/1981

I still grieve over being forced to endure multiple mentaL DISABLIities and being abused. Forgiving God Has proven to be impossible.

Sitara, I will continue to pray for you.  It is not God who has brought on our problems and struggles.  Jesus knew we would have struggles in life, this is why He said;

John 16:33

New American Standard Bible (NASB)

33 These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world.”

Although it is common to hear people blame God for their troubles, we know it is not God who brings about our hardship and pain.  It is the devil who does this.  The bible tells us the truth of the matter here;

John 10:9-11

I am the door; if anyone enters through Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.

11 “I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep.

It is important we understand who our enemy is and also know that God is on our side.  As you read your bible more you will learn these things.  God's promises are true and He loves us.  God is love!

The Lord has this to say about His plans for us.  This is only one Scripture of many about His plans for us, His promises.

Jeremiah 29:11-13

11 For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope. 12 Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.

Keep seeking God with all of your heart.  Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.  You will be in my prayers.

Peace to you and God bless you much,

PrairWarur

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  44

I still grieve over being forced to endure multiple mentaL DISABLIities and being abused. Forgiving God Has proven to be impossible.

Praying for you Sitara. Know God loves you ver much and nothing you do will ever make Him love you less or more. We are here if you'd like to talk send a Private Message (PM). Was listening to this song today and prayed it for you. :thumbsup:

God bless,

GE