IGNORED

Does any know what to do about this problem?

Guest Boromir

Guest Boromir

I was having tubes put in my ears and died on the operating table. I was 12 then. When I came back from the dead and I was in the hospital room we prayed together. I'm still a christian, but it's been very hard to know what to do know. I am planing on getting Bible on tapes this week at the library.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,015
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  4

I was having tubes put in my ears and died on the operating table. I was 12 then. When I came back from the dead and I was in the hospital room we prayed together. I'm still a christian, but it's been very hard to know what to do know. I am planing on getting Bible on tapes this week at the library.

Hi Boromir. I am very glad to hear that you did not die. God must undoubtedly have some wonderful plan for you.

May I ask you a couple of questions Boromir?

If you had died on that operating table and had stood before God and He had asked you then "Boromir...why should I let you into my heaven?" what would you have said?

Carlos

Guest Boromir

I would have gone stright to hell I was not a christian back then until me and mom prayed in my hospital room. I have turned my uncle in, but he was found not guilty. I don't know why though. Maybe it's because I didn't cry at court. I spent all my time crying before we had even turned him in.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  372
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/20/1990

Boromir I know how it is being raped and molested so if you want to chat tell me.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,015
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  4

I would have gone stright to hell I was not a christian back then until me and mom prayed in my hospital room.

May I ask Boromir what led you to think that you would have gone straight to hell if you and your mom had not prayed?

If you will allow me to ask a few more questions Boromir may I also ask whether your mom was a Christian back when you and her prayed in the hospital? Is she a Christian today?

Lastly what was the nature of the prayer that you and your mom prayed? What did you pray for that led you to become a Christian?

I know I may seem to be nosy by my questions but I don't want to put a bandage on your wound if there is something deeper that should be addressed in your relationship to God. If that makes sense. I don't like continuing to ask questions like these but if I am to be used by God, along with others, to truly help you, the answers you give and the input you may receive as a result may lead to your finding more satisfactory help on this forum than might be the case otherwise.

If you would rather discuss this in private please PM (private message) me.

I don't ask these questions because I think of myself as a doctor of divinity, imminently qualified to help you spiritually but, rather because I am so personally aware of how a relationship with God is the only real and lasting hope for us when our hearts are hurt and wounded.

Thanks.

Carlos