• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/12/1969

Nature tells you things about the Creatior...

It probably tell things to everyone in the world who believes in a creator or creators.  In the end, all we have is our faith, and we look foolish trying to prove a supernatural agent using natural evidence.

Guest shiloh357

Nature tells you things about the Creatior...

It probably tell things to everyone in the world who believes in a creator or creators.  In the end, all we have is our faith, and we look foolish trying to prove a supernatural agent using natural evidence.

God is the best explanation for the origin of the universe.   The origin of life has no scientific solution.  Life begets life.   Life does not emerge from nonliving matter.  It must have an origin that exists apart from the natural world.

The witness of creation is there even one chooses not to acknowledge HIm.   And all will be judged by Him on that basis.

And all will be judged by Him on that basis.

I have no fear whatsoever of being judged.

Guest shiloh357

Because you have no fear of God.  If you feared Him, you would believe Him.

No, it's because I know I am right with God and Jesus - not much to fear when they are with you.

Edited by jerryR34

Guest shiloh357

No, it's because I know I am right with God and Jesus - not much to fear when they are with you.

actually there is nothing about how you post that would indicate that you are right with God.   You are particularly antagonistic to people who trust God's word over man's words.   It shows why your status is "unbeliever."   You don't know Jesus.

actually there is nothing about how you post that would indicate that you are right with God.   You are particularly antagonistic to people who trust God's word over man's words.   It shows why your status is "unbeliever."   You don't know Jesus.

I do ask a lot of difficult questions.  It's a great way to learn.  I'm sorry if you feel antagonized by my posting.  I'm lucky you won't be judging me upon my demise :)  Shalom.

Guest shiloh357

I do ask a lot of difficult questions.  It's a great way to learn.  I'm sorry if you feel antagonized by my posting.  I'm lucky you won't be judging me upon my demise :)  Shalom.

No, your questions really aren't all that difficult. I  have no problem answering your claims as it is clear that you have a problem with God being the Creator based on your posts, not merely the questions you ask.     You are antagonistic toward Bible believers and you have insulted their intelligence from time to time.   I am not judging you, but as an unbeliever, you are under God's judgment and like so many non-Christians you sadly have no fear of the God under whose judgment you stand.

I am not judging you, but as an unbeliever

A contradiction separated by a comma.  Won't you be surprised to see me in the mansion next door in paradise...

Edited by jerryR34

Guest shiloh357

I am not judging you, but as an unbeliever

A contradiction separated by a comma.  Won't you be surprised to see me in the mansion next door in paradise...

That is not a judgment of you.  Your status is "unbeliever."  You have never posted anything that would indicate that you know Jesus.  Your posting record shows that you  are antagonistic to those who have faith in Jesus.  There is nothing about your posts that would indicate that you have any faith in Jesus at all.  So I am just going off of what you show about yourself in your posts.