WN: Abbas' Fatah Posts Video: "Death is Near"

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.46
  • Content Count:  44,314
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

JERUSALEM, ISRAEL (Worthy News)– Palestinian Authority's Mahmoud Abbas' Fatah organization posted a video on its Facebook page just four days after the kidnapping of three Israeli teenagers, saying "Stop and consider, sons of Zion, that death is near…"

Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades. Fatah's military wing, is described as "the rival in the land who burns the foreign enemy" and who will "reach the enemy everywhere."

"Stop and consider, sons of Zion, that death is near…
All you'll get from us is death
Stop and consider a thousand times
That a revolution sparks with a flame
Fatah is like a rock, whose soldiers love to fight"

Meanwhile to the English media outlets, Palestinian Leader Mahmoud Abbas condemned the abduction of three Israeli teenagers, one of which is an American citizen.

"Those who kidnapped the three teenagers want to destroy us.  We will hold them accountable," Palestinian Leader Mahmoud Abbas said.

Tzipi Livni, Israel's justice minister, praised Abbas' for his "important, correct and accurate representation of reality."

However, Amin Maqboul, a member of the Fatah Revolutionary Council, said an overwhelming majority of Palestinians support the abductions.  Moqboul told the Jerusalem Post, the recent remarks by the PA president were intended to "spare Palestinians the dangers of Israeli aggression and avoid international pressure."

"Abbas will be judged by his actions, not words, and his "real test" is dismantling his agreement with Hamas," Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu office stated.

View the full article

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/12/1944

I have to admit they (my "friendly" neighbors) are absolutely right at least in one aspect:

"Death is near"

I mean, it is true for every living creature. After all God made us this way and death is very much a part of life, isn't it?

Whether it is "near" or not is a matter of personal interpretation.

For me, today would be near. Next year too, but 100 years from now is pretty far away on the time line.

So, let them have their say. I do acknowledge their saying it. I do not, however, acknowledge their way  of pushing things.

That is something we will oppose, and have been doing so since the birth of our state in 1948.

Point is: What they say is just words. What they do is what we should be, and are, dealing with.

Get that?! My dear "friendly" neighbors  :grin: