• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/25/1984

Coheir you didn't upset me, thank you for the phone numbers.

Guest LadyC

stressed, have you been able to sit down and talk with your landlord about your situation, and about being able to keep up with the rent if he'll give you a little extra time to get caught up on what you're behind on? i'm just wondering if he could break down the past due amount into a couple of payments to pay along with the normal rent.

I tried talking with him but there is really nothing he can do because of the bank. I really don't understand what that means but that what I was told.

Guest LadyC

the bank? that sounds suspiciously like he may be needing your rent money (and everyone else's) to keep himself out of foreclosure. i'm only guessing... but that did happen to a lot of people after the fannie mae housing crash a few years back.

i'll keep you in prayer. i read something earlier that made me think of you, and i hope this is encouraging... God wants us totally dependant on Him, so that we draw closer to Him and learn more about His character, His faithfulness to us. He does His best work when we're at our weakest.

Guest Butero

Do you have anything of value that you could sell or pawn to get through?  Have you considered placing jars in businesses asking for people to help out a family in need due to medical bills?  Perhaps your church would take up a love offering for you?  It may not be one source of money, but a bunch of little things that will enable you to get the money you need. 

the bank? that sounds suspiciously like he may be needing your rent money (and everyone else's) to keep himself out of foreclosure. i'm only guessing... but that did happen to a lot of people after the fannie mae housing crash a few years back.

i'll keep you in prayer. i read something earlier that made me think of you, and i hope this is encouraging... God wants us totally dependant on Him, so that we draw closer to Him and learn more about His character, His faithfulness to us. He does His best work when we're at our weakest.

That's what is was thinking also

i'll keep you in prayer. i read something earlier that made me think of you, and i hope this is encouraging... God wants us totally dependant on Him, so that we draw closer to Him and learn more about His character, His faithfulness to us. He does His best work when we're at our weakest.[/quote

That's what I was thinking also. Thank you for your prayers and advice. I'm just going to keep praying and keep trying.

BUTERO. The only thing of value we had was our tv and we pawned it today they gave us $75 for it cause its from 2007. We have nothing else no computers or anything like that.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  76
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Pawning is such a scam. Not even going to go there with my family's experiences. Think something bought only a few years ago, getting thrown $2 for it!

How about ebay or something like storenvy? Storenvy has no fees.

I know you don't want to sell anything, I know how hard it is. Been there with my family. We had to sell jewellery to buy bread and milk... Spent many years of my life on food parcels and selling things to just buy simple necessities. We went hungry so often it wasn't funny.

Don't give up in your faith! Praying for you right now.

Edited by Joy and love

Pawning is such a scam. Not even going to go there with my family's experiences. Think something bought only a few years ago, getting thrown $2 for it!

How about ebay or something like storenvy? Storenvy has no fees.

I know you don't want to sell anything, I know how hard it is. Been there with my family. We had to sell jewellery to buy bread and milk... Spent many years of my life on food parcels and selling things to just buy simple necessities. We went hungry so often it wasn't funny.

Don't give up in your faith! Praying for you right now.

Thank you very much for your prayers. The only thing we had worth value was the tv, and we. Pawned that already. We have come up with a littlt ove $200 and trying to scratch up every little bit we can. I'm really praying for help.