Correct wrongs through our moral inner code

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I know these scriptures well. I do not agree with them in all circumstances. 1 cor 6:7 Trying to resolve issues with unbelievers is most difficult especially when they are the guilty party. Justice can be served by filing a lawsuit. The defeat in the scriptures is only applicable when both parties serve the Lord and are equally yoked. Old testament life is completely different than New testament life. Old testament allowed you to stone to death an adulterer, New testament, yes Jesus brought love, compassion and forgiveness. If both parties are New Born Christians a resolution should be possible without lawsuits. Many wrong doers could care less about God and his kingdom. They prey on your lack of will to defend yourself. I do my part to defend my self and ask God to fill the voids. In my case it is not legal action against persons at this point. I pray that they do the right thing by me and my children. Even Jesus took to violent actions in the temple. Where I am from once wrong doers realize when they wrong you all you do is pray for them they will continue to prey on you. Do your part and God will do the rest.   

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

I know these scriptures well. I do not agree with them in all circumstances. 1 cor 6:7 Trying to resolve issues with unbelievers is most difficult especially when they are the guilty party. Justice can be served by filing a lawsuit. The defeat in the scriptures is only applicable when both parties serve the Lord and are equally yoked. Old testament life is completely different than New testament life. Old testament allowed you to stone to death an adulterer, New testament, yes Jesus brought love, compassion and forgiveness. If both parties are New Born Christians a resolution should be possible without lawsuits. Many wrong doers could care less about God and his kingdom. They prey on your lack of will to defend yourself. I do my part to defend my self and ask God to fill the voids. In my case it is not legal action against persons at this point. I pray that they do the right thing by me and my children. Even Jesus took to violent actions in the temple. Where I am from once wrong doers realize when they wrong you all you do is pray for them they will continue to prey on you. Do your part and God will do the rest.

I understand...Looks like you answered your own question then. GBU...