IGNORED

War on Iraq

Apocalypse2007

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WMDs sre just a smokescreen for the implementation of America's imperialist political and corporate ambitions. What they are really afraid of is an emerging Islamic power in the Middle East that would threaten their control over the region. If Iraq aquired nukes that would give the Muslim nations in the area a lot of power and more control over what happens to all that oil. They could easily bring America to it's knees. Do you think America going to allow that. All the rheteoric is just fear mongering and window dressing. I think it IS a war on Islam to prevent them from gaining powerful status in the world. By the way, Iraq is not Arab, they are Persian, and so is Iran. Next will be Iran. Look on a map where America has troops and bases and where they are planning war and you will see how they have effectively surrounded Iran and will try to choke them too. Iran is a bigger threat than Saddam and has a more radical Islamic regime. Saddam is actually a moderate who has resisted radical Islam. Christianity is more tolerated in Iraq than most other Islamic countries of that area. I think it is more like you try to force the goon to hand over his house and if he doesn't comply and resists, you waste the goon and then buy up the house in the ensuing sell off of the estate.

Except the nukes, the US is the only nation that used them, and amazing as it is we had to use TWO, Imperial Japan actually allowed a second bomb before comming to their sense, I blame Imperial Japan for the nuking, if they would have addmitted defeat and surrendered, no need for the bombing.  But that is a mind set that requires extreme force, so we used extreme force.

Here we go with the A bomb again. Read this sharky:

http://members.aol.com/bblum6/abomb.htm

(thanks to kleopas for the url)

Guest Tigershark

The US as I see it.

China is a much larger threat than Iraq, agreed, China is much more murderus than Iraq, agreed.  China is a much larger nut to crack, agreed.  American Corperations are way to far in bed with China, agreed.  I would like to see tariffs so high that Corperate America is forced out and losses all of it's assests in China.  Big smile on my face with that one.

Does corperate America have far to much influance in Washington.  Who in their right mind would argue that point.  Does Washington Elites pander to Corp. money.  Well Duh.  Does Washington have a vested intrest in China trade??

I would love to ask, and have asked Washington types how China ranks a "favored trade nation"??  What is that; after the whole square slaughter??  How does this happen??  We all know the answer to that, greed, greed, and state induced slave labor in China, low overhead, high produce price yield.  Supply and demand.  Most Americans would freak out if we stopped trade with China and saw a price jump in their favorite big screen TV's.  Question whats on TV is worth a Big screen??  what can possiably be that good?  trash movies, sports stars? Pretty girls (not that I have aproblem with pretty girls, but two dimention images just don't cut it for me)  what is worth the cost?  I have even seen people finance big screen TV's  what is that?

Israel.  Anyone who thinks Israel is our friend is missguided.  Israel sold China high tech weapons, China turned and used those weapons in a display of power towards Tiawan(spell check)  Guess who supplied the info for those weapons to Israel in the first place, the US.  Then Israel sold the specs to the Patriot system to China so China could figure out a way to bypass this defensive system. The US had to threaten Israel to get them to stop trading military secertes with communist China.  So this question goes.

If my enemies enemy is my friend, what is the friend of my enemy to me?  Israel is not a US friend, nor should we believe they are.  Israel is a nation with the same goals an any nation, us first, expand our power, expand our land, expand our way of life.  With this said Israel is the only nation is that area we should even look towards as an allie, and a weak one at that.

But in Israel there are still people that remember Germany in the 30's and 40's, and still carry the tattos given by Nazi's, so I can't really blame them for feeling that this is truely a matter of life and death, survival or destruction.  Israel is birthed on their blood as well as a few Arabs.  

If the question was simple as I see some put it then the answer would be that simple, but it is not a simple situation at all.  I don't claim to have the answer, but whinning about Israel, China, Arabs nations, jews, non-jews, or the rest is no answer either.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  881
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

If the "goon" accross the street has a shotgun and is walking around the front yard with it, not pointing but walking and saying he hates you, he want to shoot you, he wants you and your family dead.

Guest Tigershark
Except the nukes, the US is the only nation that used them, and amazing as it is we had to use TWO, Imperial Japan actually allowed a second bomb before comming to their sense, I blame Imperial Japan for the nuking, if they would have addmitted defeat and surrendered, no need for the bombing.

Guest Tigershark

If the "goon" accross the street has a shotgun and is walking around the front yard with it, not pointing but walking and saying he hates you, he want to shoot you, he wants you and your family dead.

Guest Tigershark
Lets take these one at a time, would you care to comment on the first paragraph of the post you orginally quoted in it's entirety?

A forced sorry is not sorry
This isn't the point. It amazes me that practically every expert including top American generals who were fighting the war said that the bomb wasn't necessary. The American administration made the decision against the advice of a good many top people. They had some other motive other than avoiding a land invasion. They wanted to end the war before Japan's lobbying of Russia and others got them a watered down deal that would not be strictly on American terms. Again, they wanted to control the agenda, plus I'm sure they wanted to see what their new war toy would do and who knows when such a good chance to use it would come by again. It just wasn't necessary. Did you even read the article??? :cool2:

Guest Tigershark
A forced sorry is not sorry
This isn't the point. It amazes me that practically every expert including top American generals who were fighting the war said that the bomb wasn't necessary. The American administration made the decision against the advice of a good many top people. They had some other motive other than avoiding a land invasion. They wanted to end the war before Japan's lobbying of Russia and others got them a watered down deal that would not be strictly on American terms. Again, they wanted to control the agenda, plus I'm sure they wanted to see what their new war toy would do and who knows when such a good chance to use it would come by again. It just wasn't necessary. Did you even read the article??? :cool2:

So maybe the administration is the only party responciable for the use of nukes.  Maybe all of America is not nuke loving, war mongering, child killing, women raping, Asia killing, people.  

Oh wait; that would to far a strech for you, never mind.