• Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Posted by George in the Controversial Topic Forum:

Hello brothers and sisters in the Lord,

I recognize that this forum is the "Controversial" forum and we discuss subjects here that are HIGHLY controversial! But it's really becoming apparent that MANY of the CONTROVERSIAL threads DO NOT glorify, build up, edify, or produce ANY GODLY FRUIT!

This is a CHRISTIAN forum board where we LIFT UP, BUILD UP, EDIFY, and ENCOURAGE the body of Christ -- this is our CALLING!

I will be actively encouraging people to report threads that do not fulfill our calling as an internet ministry! There are THOUSANDS of MESSAGE BOARDS out there, but we want to SET OURSELVES APART where JESUS and JESUS alone is magnified and glorified!

Let me explain MY position on certain kinds of threads and why they are not BENEFICIAL to the body of Christ.

CONSPIRACY THEORIES -- I have heard it all, about how the Illuminati is going to take over the world, the Skull & Bones, Masonic conspiracies, etc. etc. Why I believe this is NOT beneficial to the body? Because they are just a DETOUR from what your focus should be! You see EVEN if everything you read from the "SECRET" societies were TRUE -- YOU COULDN'T DO ANYTHING TO STOP IT ANYWAY! It's just a sidetrack issue! I don't need to read about how some NWO is coming to realize that Jesus is coming back SOON! I already know that! I'm not going to win someone to the LORD by telling him about these "secret societies" -- I'm going to win them to the LORD by showing him the LORD in the word, and even more so in MY LIFE!

I'm sorry but a BELIEVER should not FEAR anyone, but only GOD and God will handle all those things we cannot even begin to handle!

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING -- GREAT! If Big Brother is listening on my phone, then BIG BROTHER is gonna get saved! If Big Brother is watching every move on the internet -- PRAISE GOD, because Big brother is going to get saved! I'm HOPE that BIG BROTHER is watching me -- because I'll be collecting rewards that I didn't even know about!

I've met believers CONSUMED by fear -- fear of the NWO, fear of Big Brother, and you know what -- they have been distracted by FEAR -- instead of being focused on LOVE -- the love of God for us, our love for God -- and when you focus is on LOVE then LOVE casts out all fear!

Another problem with "conspiracy threads" is they are often not based on FACTS, but rather conjecture or based on I heard from someone from the "inside" without any identities revealed. I don't want anyone to waste their time reading on Worthy Boards.

We are to EDIFY, BUILD UP, DISCIPLE, TRAIN, and ENCOURAGE the body fo Christ -- that's our calling.

I'm going to be yanking conpiracy theory threads fairly quickly from now on -- because it's not part of our calling as a ministry! There are THOUSANDS of message boards out there you can spin conspiracy theories on -- it's just not going to be happening on this one!

Your brother in Christ with much agape love,

George

• Well Said! 1

• George unpinned this topic