• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  90
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/02/1984

YES!!! There are alot of support groups (especially for mothers and children and fathers and children) but the support groups I have found for children caring for their parents are far and few between that have any worth. A lot of them are so negative that it just adds to stress. Besides, a God inspired group is really what im looking for.

YES!!! There are alot of support groups (especially for mothers and children and fathers and children) but the support groups I have found for children caring for their parents are far and few between that have any worth. A lot of them are so negative that it just adds to stress. Besides, a God inspired group is really what im looking for.

maybe we should start one here on worthy? or start one somewhere else even... i kinda like the idea of starting one here. who do we need to ask about that? maybe right next to the home school support board. heck, i don't even know anymore who is and who isn't part of staff. i'll go post the suggestion somewhere. tomorrow. or monday. i have company here tonight!