Catsmeow

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  553
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Levi, Levi, Levi:  You conveniently leave out all the pro-Muslim military actions in recent years.  You also profess to be Canadian -- Canada's governement has not committed any sins?   Let's see -- anti-American, anti-Jewish, pro-Muslim --- hmmmmm.....which group spouts the same propaganda? Your hypocrisy is showing.....

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

catsmeow, I pretty much concur with what your last post only I don't think Christians should sit passively by and do nothing. We should be very vocal a give the warning to whoever will listen. I'm just curious if you have any idea who "they" might be? :cool2:

Levi:  

In answer to your question, no...I don't know who "they" are and I doubt if very many do. This would be a highly secretive group of people who manipulate world powers.

I think these people have already figured out how very easy it is to control the masses with various propaganda and dis-information. Shortwave is very enlightening.  

But remember what Jesus said? If you take a little yeast and mix it in with bread dough...? Well, you essentially contaminate the whole lump...it only takes a little. Same with truth...if you take the truth and mix in a lie here and a lie there...the whole truth becomes tainted and spoiled. We are victims of disinformation because we are so quick to judge and condemn. We have to be very careful, less our enemy, Satan, create division amongst us and destroy us like a cancer. That's his goal ultimately.

As far as us "doing something" ... do you have any idea what it is you're supposed to be doing?  

Here's what I do: I do what God tells me to do: (1) to feed the hungry and destitute, (2) show kindness to strangers   (3) avoid speaking ill of others (gossiping) (4)  minister to the needs of others (5) apply God's Word to my life and (6) share  the gospel of Christ to those who don't know Him.  That's what I AM DOING in my life.   If I'm going to be "vocal" - it will be to share the Good News of Jesus Christ.

Star,the more energy you expell to attack me, the dimmer and darker your light becomes.

Everyone knows that Canada is perfect. Ha ha ha ha ha! Well, not really but I felt like pokin a little fun at you. Don't go supernova. :cool2:

You conveniently leave out all the pro-Muslim military actions in recent years.

I'm not sure what you mean. You mean terrorist acts or pro-Muslim acts by others??? Explain yourself!

Catsmeow, I think we are in agreement,...I think.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  553
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Levi:  The more you try to play word games, the more your disguise is slipping.....by the way, don't make too many assumptions.  You don't want to look any more foolish now, do you?

Awright, you guys...break it up. Be good and play nice    :inlove:

• 1 month later...

Thank you, YOD. What an intelligent and balanced perspective you give here. Thanks for sharing.

-Cat :cool2:

Guest woodsprite

I don't know. To me this whole thing seems like the new cold war. Both sides are axious to prove themselves. Westeners want to show thosse *insert phrase* people that were right and they're wrong.

President Bush and Tony Blair seem to be rushing into this and putin is comming off as a pawn.

I've heard a lot of preachers talking about how this could very well be the last war in the Bible, if it is then this is all happening for a reason, that doesn't change the fact that our leaders are hurting us more then helping us.

Proverbs 15:1 "A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger." (NIV)

~Woodsprite

edited to add: sorry if I sounded argumenitive.  :biggrin: