Catsmeow

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  383
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

I'm not quite sure I am following you thought on the last post??
It's just that there is a common thread running through many posts where people complain about speech being limited in some areas but then follow the same limiting tactic in order to silence dissent, especially when it comes to Israel and the Jews. As soon as you point out Israel's unrighteous sins, people jump all over you, call you names and attach all kinds of labels. They are in effect doing the very thing they complain about.If you are going to have free speech in society, it has to be for all, not just a select religion or race, or nationality, etc. If you aren't willing to allow free speech in the case of Jews or criticism of America, then you have set the stage for the limiting your own ability to say what you want about others too.

All you ever do is attack Jews and Americans.  No one takes yu seriously.  You can say whatever you want the mear fact that you have never ever once been objective has destroyed your credability completely.  So you just go on and keep giving us your crappy little speeches on why you should be allowed to hate the Jews and we will all keep on rolling are eyes at your dumb posts.

The funny thing is tat you seem to have lots of speeches for us as Americans on free speech yet in your country what you are saying about the Jews is "hate speech" and you should be jailed for it.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  09/20/1965

As soon as you point out Israel's unrighteous sins

As opposed to the adjacent Jew-haters ("Palestinians" is a lie, too) righteous sins? Get a grip! The Arab terrorists in Judea and Samaria and Gaza can live peacefully with the Jews in Israel or they can be destroyed. The choice is theirs. Doesn't matter how strongly you feel about their "unrighteous sins". Israel is for the Jews! Yeah, that's right! Feels good to get that off my chest. Continue your useless criticism now.

• Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

Doesn't matter how strongly you feel about their "unrighteous sins". Israel is for the Jews! Yeah, that's right!

Bravo, bravo... :o  :o  :rofl:  :cool2: Well said! ;)

The Arab terrorists in Judea and Samaria and Gaza can live peacefully with the Jews in Israel or they can be destroyed. The choice is theirs. Doesn't matter how strongly you feel about their "unrighteous sins".

So you equate all Palestinians with terrorists??? Isn't that a rather extreme view? There is a difference between the sins of the Palestinians and the sins of the Jews. The sins of the Jews are supported by fundamentalist Christians and considered to be the will of God when it is really horrible and despicable and evil. Not only do fundamentalists turn a blind eye to Israel's sins, but the American government supplies, funds, and supports them and is in fact a party to much of it. My point is that true Christians, the salt of the earth, should not support and even condone and be party to the sins of backslidden Israel, an evil and corrupt nation.

Israel is for the Jews!

This is pure racism and the enforcement of it amounts to a very criminally oppressive apartheid like regime. Germany and Europe was for the Aryans too but it turns out that was a very racist idea. If Israel is for the Jew only, how can it ever be a true democracy??? It can't because the Jewish only view is anti-democratic and racist which amounts to an oppressive regime.

Israel is for the Jews!

This is pure racism and the enforcement of it amounts to a very criminally oppressive apartheid like regime. Germany and Europe was for the Aryans too but it turns out that was a very racist idea. If Israel is for the Jew only, how can it ever be a true democracy??? It can't because the Jewish only view is anti-democratic and racist which amounts to an oppressive regime.

Nonsense! Your argument is with God. It was He who said Israel is the land promised to the Jews through their Father, Abraham. And if you look at a map, I think you'll see how much land the Arabs possess all around Israel. All the Jews want is this small parcel of land and their holy city, Jerusalem.

But this response doesn't surprise me at all. The Jews have been continually persecuted - driven from their homeland, enslaved, butchered by Hitler's Germany and despised by all of the Arab world. And you  call those who support Israel "racists"? Really?  ???

• Topic Count:  193
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  09/20/1965

Levi

So you equate all Palestinians with terrorists???

Never said that, sorry.

The sins of the Jews are supported by fundamentalist Christians and considered to be the will of God when it is really horrible and despicable and evil. Not only do fundamentalists turn a blind eye to Israel's sins, but the American government supplies, funds, and supports them and is in fact a party to much of it.

And it would be better to support Hamas, Hizbullah, etc., etc.?

This is pure racism

:D  :o  :rofl:  ;)  :D  :o  ;)

Aren't you the one posting articles by white supremacists because

THEY AGREE WITH YOU ON YOUR VIEWS OF ISRAEL?

It can't because the Jewish only view is anti-democratic and racist which amounts to an oppressive regime.

What a load of Muslim-inspired propaganda. Yeah, if the Palestinians were real lucky they could live in a real democracy like the one in Saudi Arabia....or Iraq....or Syria...or Egypt....or Iran.....or Libya....or Sudan. Yeah those fun-loving Muslims just create paradise where ever they are in control. :cool2:

Never said that, sorry.
Well, that's good...but is that what you think???

And it would be better to support Hamas, Hizbullah, etc., etc.?

The sins of the Jews are somehow better and should be supported??? What.. Jewish sins are good sins???

I don't advocate the groups you mentioned, but I do think the Palestinian issue must be settled fairly meaning that the Palestinian issues must be addressed. Their land should not be divided into Israeli guarded enclaves. The settlements should be dismantled and the Palestinians allowed to have their own government and sovereignty. Anything less means continual conflict. Israel has a homeland already.

Aren't you the one posting articles by white supremacists because

THEY AGREE WITH YOU ON YOUR VIEWS OF ISRAEL?

No and I'm not sure they do. I certainly don't agree with white supremacy doctrines but neither do I agree with Zionist Jewish only doctrines that are also racist. Is Jewish only racism ok? Do you really believe that God is a racist and that he turns a blind eye to the Jews sins because they are comitted against Arabs???

What a load of Muslim-inspired propaganda.

"All men are created equal and are endowed with certain unalienable rights" is Muslim inspired propaganda???

Isn't a democracy supposed to treat everyone equally and ensure that all it's people are duly represented and have  equal opportunities? This isn't the case in Israel. Jews are favoured and Arabs are second class citizens. How can a democracy be racist and a democracy?That's not true democracy, it's a Jewish only democracy.

But this response doesn't surprise me at all. The Jews have been continually persecuted - driven from their homeland, enslaved, butchered

And so have the Palestinians ever since the Jews moved into the neighbourhood.

All the Jews want is this small parcel of land and their holy city, Jerusalem.

They already have that but they want more more more! Jerusalem is also holy to Muslims, as if I should really have to point that out.

And you  call those who support Israel "racists"? Really?

It seems that a good many are, at least in regards to this issue, however, that's not what I said. I said that the Jewish only policy and doctrine were racist.

Yeah, if the Palestinians were real lucky they could live in a real democracy
But they don't do they. Israel claims to be a democracy while discriminating against Arabs and unofficially discriminates against Christian evangelism too I might add.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Anything less means continual conflict. Israel has a homeland already.

Only because the Palestinians want it that way.

What a load of Muslim-inspired propaganda. Yeah, if the Palestinians were real lucky they could live in a real democracy like the one in Saudi Arabia....or Iraq....or Syria...or Egypt....or Iran.....or Libya....or Sudan. Yeah those fun-loving Muslims just create paradise where ever they are in control.

John S:

I couldn't have said it better! You go boy! :cool2:  :o  :o  :rofl:  :thumb:

Levi:

Hey, bro...have you even bothered to read the recent articles regarding the Muslim attitude towards US, much less Israel. They wanna eat us for lunch... Helloooooo???!