• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Europe made a deal with the devil by importing cheap middle eastern labor, and traded the European Jews for a bowl of soup.  Now they are worried about the Jews leaving and taking their birthright (skills, wealth, prosperity, culture, education) with them.  The Europeans are learning a painful lesson from their greed.  I hope the US will learn from Europe's mistakes, and not repeat them, but I doubt it.

The US is no longer content with importing laborers from the Americas, and are now importing laborers "refugees" from the middle east. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,363
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  5

That is nonsense.   No one here is advocating anything close to that.   But the return of the jews to Israel IS a fulfillment of prophecy.   I have been here a long time and no one has ever taken the kind radical stand you suggest.   I don't even see that hinted at in this thread.  You are assigning false values to others.

Are you talking to me or someone else?

IF you are talking to me, I have no idea what you are talking about. I never suggested anyone here took a radical stand. If you want to levy that sort of accusation, please be specific.