I don't feel Gods presence anymore

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  210
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

First examine yourself if you're truly saved. You have to KNOW you're saved not believe. Sure belief is the starting point of salvation but that belief must changed to knowing. Example -I don't believe im a MAN I KNOW IM a man so I dont need constant reminder! How can you serve GOD if you constantly doubt your salvation. Believers obtain the helmet of Salvation (spiritual armor) which deflects the flaming arrows of doubt from SATAN. The voices in all of us that exist from time to time at our weakest point.
John 12:50
And I KNOW that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

True Christianity is not blind faith sure you have to believe to trust in god and in hard times but when it comes to your salvation. Their cant be ANY doubt because doubt is sin. You know you are saved but it dosent mean you wont doubt sometimes It does mean you wont doubt forever . When you sin ask yourself these questions. Do I know Im sinning? Do I feel guilty? Do I feel remorseful? Do I feel the need to confess my sin to god?( I said confess not repent repenting are for the unsaved . Saved people confess their sins not repent) You repent your sins to get saved after that you confess youre sins.

If the answer is YES to all these questions then this is the FRUIT which only the HOLY GHOST can provide of TRUE salvation. Saved people know if GOD is trying their faith which means youre being tested means your saved! God cant try your faith if you dont have none. So I suggest you confess any known sin and remember to trust in god that he will never FORSAKE YOU NO MATTER WHAT! True faith are trials of fire which is another fruit of TRUE salvation. Trust that GOD will get you through youre apathy lack of feeling. He tests us to make us stronger much like extreme pressure to coal produces diamonds.
God Bless

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

i went through the same thing. no matter where i went i couldn't hear God's voice or feel him. in the end i realised it was too noisey in my own head with the chaotic thoughts etc, i needed to calm down, take time out and just be still....he's still there, he's always there-you just have to open the door or keep the door open!!!