• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

I want to slowly introduce some keys I have learned over the years to help with understanding certain prophetic mysteries & what God is really conveying & where & why.

Most of what I am going to provide is not taught anywhere else as far as I am aware .. and since I have no "credentials", well, you can take it or leave it ..

Oh, one more thing, I will not provide all corresponding scriptures lest the posts become novels .. if needed, I WILL provide the scriptures as evidence when questioned.

Anyways .. here It goes :

Isaiah 63

1 Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.

God uses many key words to describe the world .. what is being conveyed here by "Edom" .. is .. the worlds populations who have sold their Godly "birth right", just as Esau did for a mere bowl of porridge .. and Esau is Edom, which doesn't mean MUSLIMS in this case because the language is clearly GLOBAL in scope .. thus, ALL those who have sold their birth rights for Mammon's "porridge" just like Esau who is Edom did too.

So this speaks of those who disrespected / disregarded their birth rights for worldly pleasures / gain.

2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?

The winefat / winepress is where grapes are crushed under foot .. grapes have been used often to describe the wicked, Christ is to destroy all the wicked at His coming as though He were treading the grapes.

3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

Only Christ can achieve this after all, He alone will do it.

4 For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.

The day of vengeance is speaking of the wrath to come and that great day itself where Babylon the Great will be destroyed in one hour .. the redeemed are all those He chooses, both the resurrected in spirit & the accepted flesh Israelites during the millennium who the spirit saints will rule over in the restored kingdom of God on earth.

5 And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.

6 And I will tread down the people in mine anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength to the earth.

Notice "tread" in context with the winepress .. those grapes .. all the wicked people.

AND :  drunk .. this being "drunk" is spoken of by Jeremiah, how the NATIONS are all gone MAD back then & into the future (today) .. basically, they are the non believing world who are all gone mad (everything is turned upside down, ie, bad is good, good is bad, greed is good, profit / gain for them is god .. etc etc).

To be continued ..

So far :

Edom = The world, that is, the world's populations .. the worldly .. these have all sold their Godly birth right like Esau did for a bowl of porridge and follow after worldly gains .. where thieves steal & moth eats, and all their works are cankered.

Winepress = When the wicked are trodden underfoot .. also descriptive for a certain place where the armies of the world will be gathered together into one place for to be destroyed by Christ at His coming, that one place where they will be gathered will be like one big winepress, and that place is Megiddo.

Grapes = The wicked.

Day of vengeance = the wrath of God period .. also, for a set literal day when the world (Babylon the Great) will be destroyed by Christ at His coming, that very same hour on that one literal day .. the day of vengeance itself.

Drunk = All the world is deluded, and like those who are drunk, the worldly are like those covered in their own vomit in God's eye's .. they are spiritually discerned .. thus, the people have all gone mad in God's eyes & everything is turned upside down & sideways .. God declares this "drunkedness" as global .. thus, "All the nations are gone mad" says The Lord.

Before continuing on with prophetic keys,  I would like to reveal something that nobody else "out there" has yet seemed to understand, so I will show it instead .. this is the first time you will have heard this information near the end of this post.

When the Lord sets up His earthly kingdom for the Millennium, all the survivors (non believers when He appeared) will be required to attend the yearly feast of Tabernacles for to honour The Lord .. not all the peoples of course, but their representatives in those times .. and in the verses below, the world has been struggling with understanding this .. many think it refers to Old Testament practises, but they have all missed something so very simple .. and once you see it, you will probably laugh to yourself like I did .. Praise The Lord.

Zechariah 14:16-21

16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Here are the survivors, which reveals that not all flesh is destroyed at the 2nd coming, meaning that the world will not be melted yet .. that melting is only designated for after the 2nd resurrection which comes some years after the Millennium.

17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

This reveals that there will be resistance to The Lord even when He has returned .. but it is all for a purpose .. a continual sifting of the peoples is decreed.

18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

The Lord will rule with a rod of iron indeed, as this punishment reveals.

19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Just how many peoples will be rebellious still? The mind boggles at the heart of man and the pride of life .. yet this rebellion is "required" for where else will Gog & Magog's multitudes come from? .. from the rebellious of course, and by the time Gog makes his move, the grapes will have ripened for the very last time before being devoured by fire from heaven.

NOW .. The main part :

20 In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD; and the pots in the LORD'S house shall be like the bowls before the altar.

21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts.

See it?

Watch :

20 In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD; and the pots in the LORD'S house shall be like the bowls before the altar.

Now understand this .. The Lord provides .. His house is not to be barren, but is to contain sustenance to feed the traveller for his well being. When the peoples come to keep the feast of Tabernacles, they are going to need vessels to cook their food in & God is obviously going to provide for them .. now this "place" being called the Lords house is merely speaking of His kingdom !! That whole area within those greatly expanded borders is the Lords house !! This is not a Temple being spoken of, no .. they have all misunderstood the simplicity in the message and hit brick walls when faced with that statement "the Lords house" .. all they seem to picture in their minds is a literal "Temple" as this "Lords house" .. but they are wrong.

Remember, God does not allow any unclean items into the Kingdom area, thus the Lord will provide the vessels for them to cook within since every human needs to eat.. this is all He is telling us, no complex 700 page explanations needed here, these pots are holy to the Lord just as though they were those ceremonial pots before His altar in days gone by.

It has nothing to do with Old Testament rituals but is instead a very real necessity .. again, everybody needs to eat, these peoples coming to keep the feast do not live in the kingdom area remember, their vessels are in their own homes, not in the kingdom where they are but visitors .. nevertheless, since God demands their yearly appearing, then God will assuredly provide, as is His way . as is the logical outcome for having pots for all the people to seethe (cook their meals) in.

NOW this :

21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts.

Again, those people coming into the kingdom for the yearly feast need to eat too, it is these vessels which the Lord will supply which they will seethe their meals in. What, didn't you realise that people need to eat??

Anyway, these pots are considered holy simply because they are of the Lords house .. that kingdom, the Holy Jerusalem which is not to be confused with New Jerusalem which comes after the 2nd resurrection & the melting of the earth which all takes place some years after the Millennium & Gog & Magog's  destruction.

So this sacrifice is not a ritual sacrifice at all, no, it is concerning spiritual sacrifice .. those practising spiritual sacrifices of abstaining from sin for the Lords sake just as we believers are meant to be doing today .. like our daily sacrifice where we strive to overcome our sins daily (cleaning out our temples), which tells us that these people coming in to keep the feast are now believers on the Lord too .. remember, nothing and nobody that defiles will be allowed into that kingdom so obviously these are believers being spoken of e needing vessels to cook their meals in during those times, those of the Gentiles whom the Israeli's will rule over with the resurrected saints guiding.

And in those pots, they will all cook (seethe) their meals .. it is pure simplicity so simple it appears beyond comprehension .. but feed on the Lords flesh in sincerity and anything can be opened unto us.