IGNORED

People at my church seem to dislike, ignore and try to get away from me, especially this one girl who was about to leave on a trip so this was her last week at church for a while, so at the end of the service she went around to everyone in the room a

jashley

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

People at my church seem to dislike, ignore and try to get away from me, especially this one girl who was about to leave on a trip so this was her last week at church for a while, so at the end of the service she went around to everyone in the room and hugged and said goodbye to them. She did this with everyone except me. Why is that? Why would she just completely pass over me.. And when I walked out to say bye she just ignored me. I have asked in the past if I did or said anything to upset or offended her but she said no everything is fine. Then why does she just ignore and try to get away from me?
The Starbucks near me was closed on Thanksgiving, so I walked three miles to another coffee shop I go to because they had posted about having a coupon deal there like last year only to find out they RAISED the price of the deal from last year, and they couldn't tell me why!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Just out of curiosity, what does church and a coffee shop raising its prices have in common? Coffee shops raise their prices even on their deals...its called inflation. Happens to everyone.

As far as the people at church, sounds like they're not being very loving.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  236
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  1

There may be good reasons why they seem to dislike you. However, based only on what you've shared in your post, I cannot even make a guess why. Perhaps you can explain more to us the situation?