IGNORED

CHECHEN TERRORISTS TO BE BURIED IN PIGSKIN

JohnS

Guest Tigershark

Wading in with Angles4U here, If a little swine hide stops murders then so be it, use all the pigskin needed.

Terrorist-person who uses violent methods of COERCING a government or community.

Freedom--the state of being free, Fighter--one who fights.

All according to The Oxford Desk Dictionary, August 1997.

The part the dictionary missses is freedom fighers attack militry targets and terrorists attack civilian targets.

regards

Tigershark

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Exploit:

Peace, please!

I have answered every question you have asked me, and I believe I have answered one or two of them more than once ... yet you press me with inflammatory words (as I perceive them, and as anticipated after reading your self-authored and public profile) because you either did not understand or did not like my answers ... or whatever.  Ah!

Your "answers" were not clear, and you appeared to be playing liguistic games.  Apparently you think I have come looking for a fight.  Instead of taking all of my posts as invitations to a battle, try analyzing the content of them.

Nevertheless ...

If heathens want to bury heathens in pigskin for whatever reason(s), that is their affair, or "not my affair", meaning:

The question of "terrorists in pigskin" is not for me to decide, and I have no business telling any government or military entity they should, or should not do that.

Yet in spite of that simple fact, I still believe it my duty to let anyone within earshot know "the pigskin idea" is something no follower of the Messiah should "support" or "encourage" or "embrace" or whatever.

OK, now I think I'm understanding what you're saying.  I take it that you are against the pigskin act itself, or at the least will not promote it because it is not your belief, but at the same time will not officially condemn a nation that does it since you feel you have no authority or business telling them what to do or not to do.

Is this summary correct?  I want to make sure I understand you before I go any further.

And of course, it is then some will come back AT me with inflammatory rhetoric like, "What, you do not want to stop the shedding of innocent blood?", and the fact I never said anything like that will be evidence of what I happen to call "inflammatory speculation" as to what I believe, etc.

Perhaps some clarity would help.  It looked like you condemned the pigskin idea, changed your mind that it was none of your business, and then when asked, maintained your original position.

Anyone who wants to believe "A lie (about pigkskin) that (allegedly) 'heals' is better than a truth that 'hurts'" is free to do that, but there is no such thing as any lie ever being better than any truth, and there is simply no "terrorists in pigskin" outcome that will ultimately justify embracing any lie ... even though it is "not my affair" if heathens do that.

Blessings!

Lee

I don't believe putting terrorists in pigskin will send them to hell.  The point of doing that is to send a message back to the terrorists.  Since the terrorists claim justification from their religion, Russia has decided to throw their beliefs right back in their face.  The first post of this thread explained this.

Guest leejosepho

Exploit:

Peace to you!

Thank you for explaining your misunderstanding(s) of me and my posts.

... and the "message" being sent back to those terrorists includes an embracement of the lie that being buried in pigskin might make any difference for the one being buried in it ...

... and that is "situation ethics", with morality set aside (and no matter how rationalized and allegedly justified), stemming from the lie that a lie that allegedly heals is better than a truth that hurts ...

... and that, I have heard, is an Islamic teaching with which it is my personal opinion no follower of the Scriptural Messiah could / should / would ever even consider "teaching" to others (or even merely just letting them believe) by (even in silence) embracing "Mother Russia's" entombment of "terrorists in pigskin" for any reason other than simply wanting to be rid of each and all ... let alone cheering "her" on.

So then, overall, I would speculate "Mother Russia" here has nothing of any true value to teach anyone.

Blessings!

Lee

Guest leejosepho

Angels4u:

Yes, I understand.  I once heard a story about a puppy with an injured foot.  After the injury had healed and the bandage had been removed, the puppy still walked on three legs.

So, someone deceptively "bandged" its other foot for a few days, then removed that "trick" wrapping ... and the puppy returned to all four.

In this "terrorists in pigskin" thing, the real issue is related to the so-called "war aganist terrorism".  And ultimately, the people who cheer it on now will find it being turned back on them later.  For, persecution begets persecution.

Blessings!

Lee

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  43
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

If a little swine hide stops murders then so be it, use all the pigskin needed.
Of course.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  43
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I will give you this, "urdan myths" do need disspelled, agreed.