• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0

Dearest Brothers and Sisters:

I am in need of your guidance and support. God has found favor with me and shown me useful tools that can be used to advance His Kingdom and bring in even the most vile and depraved persons by the immense power of His holy blood. Our God demonstrates grace and His light abounds in such measure that He would take pity on any who has ears to hear...and I am praying He find favor with many who are in deep darkness.

I am not speaking of those under 18 as God has gradually brought faithful servants to help carry the load. Most of my work with them is done off site via Instant Messaging. I have been also called to reach those who have sunk into the depths of depravity through hate-groups, neo-Nazi extremists as well as others who are beyond the pale. Here's what I need:

*Please make sure this is something that helped YOU personally ( or someone you know

1. Any bible verse which helped you in your hour of need

2. Any bible verse that you personally claim as your own.

3. Any bible verse you have found that has given you strength during times of temptation 

4. Any bible verse that has pulled you up when you felt you were drowning in despair

5. Any picture/image/verse/artwork/song/poetry - that you found personally helpful  

6. Any picture/image/verse/song/artwork/poetry/lyrics (et al ) that helped you conquer sin

7. A verse concerning crushing strongholds ( very important in my case )

8. A bible verse that takes it's that addresses spiritual strongholds ( e.g. Ephesians 6 )

9. A verse or article that deals with sinners in the hands of an angry God ( I have the sermon already handy ) 

10. A bible verse that would scare a tough guy biker 

11. Artwork/images/music/link/poetry that concerns hardened hearts

12. Any verse/artwork/song/link that addresses evil in the world

13. Any artwork/song/link/poetry/verse/article that deals with spiritual bondage.

14. Bible verses that deal with End Times and the times we are living in.

15. I need a bible verse that deals with neo-Nazi's ( anti-Jews )

Please pick something on this list that impacted you or someone you know at a deep, personal level. Again, if you only have a link - that's fine too. If you have an image/photo/picture of something gimme what you got.

Thank you very much.

Sword and Word of God 5.jpg

Sword of the Spirit 7.jpg