Catsmeow

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0

Matthew 25: 41 "Then He will also say to those on His left, 'Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels; 42 for I was hungry, and you gave Me nothing to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me nothing to drink; 43 was a stranger, and you did not invite Me in; naked, and you did not clothe Me; sick, and in prison, and you did not visit Me.'…

I have seen one thing stand out in my life. Just one thing.. It's love. Love is the one single, solitary thing that accomplishes God's purpose in this world. In Galations 5:22 The fruit of the Spirit ( to which there is no law ) are as follows: Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

I am now walking in a certain kind of freedom I have never seen or experienced until recently. 

By the unction of the Holy Spirit I was called to repent of sins I had committed against my brothers. I have talked to them both publicly and privately and experienced a power in my soul that's hard to describe...it was liberating. I am reconciled with my brothers now. I had an inner witness to my soul that this was His will.

He is showing me how to ignore the online trolls who visit this site only to cause dissension among us and foster a waste of our own time when they do this only for their own amusement. I ignore them if I discern this in my spirit.

I thank all of you who gave your time and attention to praying for those who's names I have brought before you. You have blessed myself and those who've prayed for. Most of all - it has created in my own heart such a deep love for those who are in bandage it's all I can think about now. 

There are a few among us who are not what they seem. I have learned to ignore them. Easy enough..but most of you are true brethren and friends and I only hope by opening this topic so that your inner witness will encourage our hearts for the immense love you show towards those whom God loves. To those who are not among the flock but are wolves in sheep's clothing - you also know who you are...and I am hopeful God will have mercy upon you and you will follow His prompting. 

For God so loved the world that He sent His only begotten Son that he who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life ( John 3:16 )

Help Me.jpg