The biggest lie ever perpetrated on the mid-east

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  41
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

There has never been a civilization or a nation referred to as "Palestine" and the very notion of a "Palestinian Arab nation" having ancient attachments to the Holy Land going back to time immemorial is one of the biggest hoaxes ever perpetrated upon the world!

Want to know why most of the world has always hated Jews?

"They are the best physical evidence on earth that God exists, that His word is immutable and it is binding through all eternity.

Mankind doesn't want to destroy the Jews. Mankind wants to destroy God."

If that Truth will ever sink in, you are on the right track and there is hope.

Hi,

Exactly, absolutely, and precisely my point! I agree wholly with what you have stated in your article goldendragon. But I liked what you said below the most. :thumb:  This IS the root, the heart of the problem. It is not surprising that the Israelites are the most hated in the world. Does the world love God, of course not...as the bible states. When God came down to visit mankind, we crucified him. Never mind trying to attribute it exclusively to the Jewish people, I believe that if Jesus Christ came down in the twenty first century we'd have crucified him...ie the Gentiles. I get tired of seeing the arrogance of the Gentiles especially re: Israel. The world hates God, and anything or anyone who represents the God of Israel! IMHO of course!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  09/20/1965

Hi Dennis!

Don't you think it is Satan that is so intent on destroying the Jewish people? There are still promises unfulfilled to the chosen nation of God and the father of lies is desparate. I also recall reading that the UN changed the definition of 'refugee' just for the Arab people living in Israel in 1948. It went from 'people that had lost homes and land they had occupied from time immemorial' to 'people that had lost homes and land they had occupied for at least two years.' Imagine how desparate (or cunning) to keep these people virtual prisoners in refugee camps for purely political purposes. I don't see much of an uproar anymore when Israel retaliates for terrorism. Bush gives the usual 'Do what you have to do, but try to avoid civilian casualties'. Perhaps everyone is beginning to see that the bombing in Bali, the hostages in Russia, the WTC attack and the terrorists in the Middle East are all the same 'peaceful' Muslims.

In Christ,

John

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  41
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

JohnS

Yes, of course it is satan that is trying to destroy the Jews.

Satan uses people and nations to do his evil work.