• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  82
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/20/1990

I apologize if this is not the correct forum to post this but I couldn't find where else to post it.

This is a poem I just wrote and I believe it was God inspired and I hope it will encourage others and also allow them to consider the beauty of a fragile flower:)

upon the blooming daisies I gaze amongst the blossoming roses in a field of deep green a sense of wonder and awe washes over my heart, as I ponder the fragility yet the utter beauty of the flowers so short lived yet shows such beauty I begin to realize how fragile yet how beautiful the human life is.

If love has shown anything in history it is that love hurts for the deeper the love the deeper the cut of a lost one, the inner wounds and scars that never truly heal hidden from plain view yet fully visable in the eyes of a mourning soul. To understand true love is to understand true pain to have known true love and loss is to know true sorrow.

The tears of a mourning heart sting the eyes the cries of anguish fills the sky, for who can understand the depth of such pain if they never experienced it? Just as the flowers in the field of green fade away and their fragility is made evident so is the life of a loved one, yet consider how the flower even having a such a short life span and knowing it's fragility shines it's beauty with it's full strength.

Once a flower had shriveled and winter take home in the field of green replacing it with a field of pure white it's no longer visible and yet notice when spring comes again the flowers arise again.  As I begin to leave and head back to where I came I turn to the field with the flowers and the deep green blades hope arises in my heart  for even though for a short time winter has taken the place of my love spring will come again