IGNORED

Washington State To Teach Transgenderism To Kindergartners

WorthyNewsBot

Guest Thallasa
14 hours ago, WorthyNewsBot said:

(Worthy News) - By fall 2017 Washington state public schools will begin teaching gender expression to kindergarteners under newly-approved health education learning standards that designate sexual health a “core idea” of public K-12 education.

While some aspects of sexual health aren’t taught K-12 (HIV prevention begins in fourth grade), one component of sexual health titled “Self-Identity” begins in kindergarten, where students will be expected to “Understand there are many ways to express gender.”

The state’s health education glossary defines gender as “A social construct based on emotional, behavioral, and cultural characteristics attached to a person’s assigned biological sex.” Gender expression, meanwhile, is defined as “The way someone outwardly expresses their gender.” [ ... Read More (Source) ]

View the full article

8 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

i have talked to my grandchildren about this and so far they've not seen any gay or transgender teachings in our schools.  My three kids all worry about this too.  I intend to watch it even though my own children are grown and married.  This is satan working in the school systems.

Without any  doubt ; Parents need to take measures .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,994
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.74
  • Days Won:  226

Our world is becoming more and more evil. Unfortunately our children will be involved. It will not get better until Jesus comes back.