• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  553
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Tigershark:  That is VERY WELL put.  

It should be noted, too, that there is a HUGE difference between a culture naturally evolving, and one that is being perpetuated in order to deceive.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  149
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Assume you

Tigershark,

Well, I would argue that the ancient Celts and Vikings (especially Vikings) were barbarians who lived by robbery; but it is irrelevant. Anyway you can

Aryeh: In order for one to have a national will, he must first have a nation.  The Palestinians have no nation.

Aryeh: In order for one to have a national will, he must first have a nation.

They fight because they hate the Jews so much.  They fight because they are influenced by Satan to do it.

They have no national will -- they just have an evil will.

Guest Tigershark

Ok define Culture.

Oxford desk Dictionary 1992.  

Culture;  1. artistic and intellectural achivement.  b. refined appreciation of this 2. customs, achivements, etc.  of a particular civilization.  The other definationations are related to medical practice, so not of importance here.

ethnic; 1. having a common national or cultural tradition  2. denoting origin by birth or decent reather than nationality.  3. relating to race or culture.

OK as far as I see it the Palistinans are a ethnic group but not a culture.  Do they deserve rights, yes.  To claim a culture is not a true representation of the facts and terms.  as of late they are developing a culture, a culture not based not on art or ethnic groupings but on a common enemy.  Is this any less than a culture determined by art, and achivements?  That is beyond my scope of expertise, so i can not say other than my opnion.

I would content that the French culture was emerging even in the Gaul and Normans.  Actually Normans did not exist until the Norse invastion of France.  Norman means "Norseman, or northman" Oxford dictionary again, named for Normandy.

when I look at the Arab culture dating back that far there are several simular ties, but an equal number of differance.  The common Arab culture is fairly recent actually.  I can not in clear definations describe the Palastinians as a culture, at least not today.

I have not established a cultural check point, there has been a cultural check point for a long time and I don't want to see it destroyed for the sake on any group.  The Gypsies are an ethnic group but not a culture per say.  At best a subculture.

Agree there seems to be no national will, just a willingness to engage in conflict and suffer for this.  

Again I state that the Palastinians are an ethnic grouping, and i do not believe that cleansing them will resolve any thing in the long term, may actually be for the worse.  Further Hitler should the evil in genocide, and I do not want to see any nation go back down that dark path.  Or history will repeat itself form our ignorance.

regards

Tigershark