Guest alias

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  553
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Well, perhaps you WOULD change, and perhaps you wouldn't, but!, you'd at least understand my views a little bit better.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  149
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Well, perhaps you WOULD change, and perhaps you wouldn't, but!, you'd at least understand my views a little bit better.

Guest Tigershark

my if you two stick your tougnes out anymore you would both be "panting".

I use a family for this reason.

1) distinct ethnic characterists

2) distict linage

3) distinct relationship.

So by your defination of "a people" if fits you did not say that these people had to last any lenght of time.  If that is a factor than history is littered with none "a people" that never amount to quite a culture, or existinf ethnic group.  The Caribb Indians for example for which the caribbian sea is name.  Or for the matter the Norse.  all gone so not " a people"  

But the otherside of the "whipped out" is if a large percent of people die in a striking blow does the term "a people" still aplly?  If not then what remains of the Canninites during the time of Christ/Yeshua were not "a people",  Yet we know that these men and women has a discint culture.

being " a people' seems to be a precurser for becomeing a culture.  here is what I am saying with the Pals.  there is plenty of room for these people (nat "a people") to return to cultures that they share common ground with, the other arab cultures.  Except the christian Pals that do not share as much common ground.  I could care little or less for the muslim pals, they have many places to go.  the christian pals of my concern.  For to return to Arab nations with their brethern would open even more christians for persecution by Muslims.  See voice of the Martyers for confirmation.

Tigershark:  It's just that there is no smilie for knocking some sense into someone's head!  Aryeh is not pro-Palestinian, I believe, but he just wants to make sure that all sides are heard.  If I am wrong in stating his views, I am sure he will correct me.  But I know that, as an Israeli, he wants to live in Israel in as peaceful a manner as possible.

Guest Tigershark

Ok star, agree, but I am not convinced that the Pals will ever allow Israel to be in peace.  The Pal leadership has much to much invested to permit it to go away in the name of peace.

regards

Tigershark

Hi,

Call this analogy simple, but I think Israel is Chosen cause the God of Israel desired this to be so. They were Chosen not because of any other reason, other than that God Himself deemed it to be so. Period.

They did not get that tag "Chosen" by earning it meritoriously, rather they are "Chosen" because the great I AM says so. The great I AM could've chosen any nation He wanted to, but He chose Israel, and this choice is here to stay...as has been meticulously and self evidently shown.

;)

Tigershark:  I believe in the Biblical principle for Israel dealing with its enemies -- driving them out from the land, or else they will cause havoc within.  I pray for Israel daily, specifically for peace in Jerusalem as the Bible says.

Alias: You are right on.   ;)

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

<Deleted>

ROTFL!  I counted ten of those without counting the ones in quotes.  With the quotes, it comes to about thirty.

<Deleted>

ROTFL!