IGNORED

The Greate Hijab Coverup

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357

Forget fake news; the real issue is fake “hate.”

Has there been one (1) documented hate crime committed by white people against any hue in the Rainbow Coalition since Nov. 8? That’s out of the 9,456,723 hate crimes alleged by America’s leading hate group, the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC).

The SPLC is to “hate” what Rolling Stone is to rape. It is the biggest peddler of fantasies since Walt Disney.

I’ve read through dozens of SPLC “hate crimes” and they are all lies. The Muslim girls in particular seem to be very spirited liars.

Since the election, there have been vivid stories from across the nation of Trump supporters tearing off Muslim girls’ hijabs — at the University of Michigan (since retracted), Louisiana State University (also retracted), San Diego State University (that too was retracted), the New York City subway (again: retracted), and the University of New Mexico (no witnesses, won’t reveal attacker’s name or report the incident for investigation).

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/01/04/ann-coulter-great-hijab-cover/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shiloh357
17 hours ago, Davida said:

Yep, I've seen articles of a number of these cases, pretty much ignored by mainstream news.

It's funny how that in a world where every one has  camera, that none of these events are ever captured.   I remember that there were complaints , during the campaign about someone smearing swastikas in feces on some university campus or something. And yet, no pictures were taken.

So yeah, it is usually fake hate.  Interesting how the media refuses to call looting businesses, burning cars, beating up and torturing defenseless mentally disabled people just because their white, as "hate."   When it doesn't fit the liberal media's narrative, it's not hate.