IGNORED

Obama refugee vetting procedure enabled Iraqi terrorists to enter U.S.

WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.43
  • Content Count:  44,622
  • Content Per Day:  7.19
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - Aws Mohammed Younis Al-Jayab in 2012 was among the first Iraqi refugees to enter the U.S. after President Obama lifted a six-month freeze on such entries as his aides tightened a shaky vetting process.

Once on U.S. soil, it took Al-Jayab a matter of weeks to embrace terrorism. He began chatting on social media about his support for the Islamic State and bragging about the killings he committed in Syria. By November 2013, he was on his way back to Syria to fight for one of the bloodiest terrorist groups in history.

In Syria, he posted: “America will not isolate me from my Islamic duty. Only death will do us part.” After fighting in Syria, he returned to the U.S. in January 2014 and settled in Sacramento, California.

Al-Jayab twice cleared what was supposed to be an improved vetting procedure. [ Source ]

View the full article

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.65
  • Days Won:  25

It should also be pointed out that  Aws Mohammed Younis Al-Jayab is now in federal custody for attempting to aid terrorist, and has been since at least last March.  

Seems something worked correctly. 

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  244
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/1/2017 at 0:28 AM, JaniceR said:

Obama isn't president anymore. We can move on and try to do better. Eyes ahead.

I'm sure you realize that what Obama did for eight years as president has ramifications for the future. 

4 minutes ago, KittyBubbleFlowers said:

I'm sure you realize that what Obama did for eight years as president has ramifications for the future. 

Of course. But so did what both Bush's did and what Clinton did, even Nixon. Trump said he is president now and we are hearing we should give him a chance to correct things.

I voted for him so I am trying to do what he is asking. Constantly living in the past is counterproductive to that, and in many instances is done in a "gotcha liberals" manner. I don't want to conduct myself in that manner.

11 minutes ago, JaniceR said:

Of course. But so did what both Bush's did and what Clinton did, even Nixon. Trump said he is president now and we are hearing we should give him a chance to correct things.

I voted for him so I am trying to do what he is asking. Constantly living in the past is counterproductive to that, and in many instances is done in a "gotcha liberals" manner. I don't want to conduct myself in that manner.

I take offense to your implying I am conducting myself in that manner. 

It is reasonable and common sense to realize what Obama did impacts the present day. And presents a current president with those issues with which he'll have to deal now that he's taking Obama's place. 

1 minute ago, KittyBubbleFlowers said:

I take offense to your implying I am conducting myself in that manner. 

It is reasonable and common sense to realize what Obama did impacts the present day. And presents a current president with those issues with which he'll have to deal now that he's taking Obama's place. 

I wasn't speaking of you. I was simply telling you how I feel. I apologize for not being clearer.

15 minutes ago, JaniceR said:

I wasn't speaking of you. I was simply telling you how I feel. I apologize for not being clearer.

I appreciate that. :) I too was sharing my feelings. God's peace be with us both.