Heb 13:8

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

I just wanted to share what I learned about Rev 15 sign. Some are saying this sign marks the end of the 70th week (2520 days). Very few are discussing it. Blessings, - Heb 13:8

Matt 24:30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.

Rev 14:10 they, too, will drink the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb.

Rev 15:1-8 I saw in heaven another great and marvelous sign: seven angels with the seven last plagues—last, because with them God’s wrath is completed.

Rev 16:19 The great city split into three parts, and the cities of the nations collapsed. God remembered Babylon the Great and gave her the cup filled with the wine of the fury of his wrath.

"Since the Pleiades appears to be a cup shape, Robert Breaker suggests the Pleiades may represent the seven angels with seven vials. Robert Breaker also mentioned that there was some significance of 2,520 days from the Sign of the Woman on September 23, 2017. He did not indicate what event in the heavens the 2,520 days highlighted".. http://watchfortheday.org/rev15.html

"Now it's my understanding that if one continues to track Jupiter through the sky after it leaves Virgo that it will arrive in the constellation Taurus with Pleiades near by 2520 days later. How long is 2520 days?........7 years or the total span of the tribulation period. Wow!!!".. http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2017/johnb35-2.htm
Edited by OneLight
YouTube links removed