IGNORED

This is the End. Can't take it no more

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 6:32 PM, peeday said:

Broken, incomplete, abandoned, alone, terrified, frustrated, depressed. The idea of getting on my knees is laughable. How can he allow me to fall so low, yet again... Night terrors... if someone reads me another scripture.. or tells me how much He loves me.. I will shudder. this is not a life worth living.
I am tired reading God's promises, it hurts even more. He has deceived me. I am done. I might be gone even before you get the chance reply this post. I know my family loves me but I can't see them suffer no more. Time heals, they will move on at some time. I just can't do this no more. THIS IS THE END..

I am not going to give you scripture or tell you to pray.  I understand where you are coming from based on your other post.  You just need direction.  Don't expect God to do it all for you.  The old saying that God helps those who help themselves has a lot of truth to it.  There are places you can get help.  There are jobs that provide free training and things you can go to school for that don't take that long to complete.  Your situation is far from hopeless.  You just can't see anything but your immediate circumstances.  

See if you can find a job that is not that demanding.  Perhaps something like a security guard.  Those are usually available.  Try the employment office.  Look for anything that is available that doesn't require a formal education.  Even fast food is something.  Just start doing something to where you start getting a pay check.  Try to find something better you can go into that doesn't require a lot of school.  I don't know your interests, so it is hard to know what to suggest.  If you were someone like me that doesn't mind being alone much of the time, can be away from home and likes to drive, there are some trucking companies that provide free training.  You would have a place to live.  I live in my truck most of the time.  There are other things you can do.  Just try to find something that you can do now, but seek to improve your situation down the road. 

You can make it.  I assure you that I understand where you are.  No, I didn't quite get to the place of being homeless, but I made a change just in time.  What you have to do is think soberly.  Look at where you are, and make a plan to get out of it, and I don't mean suicide.  I mean think of a way to improve your situation in this life.  It won't happen overnight, but you could be in a completely different situation within a year, depending on your choices.  If you ever want someone to talk to, I am here and others are here for you.  None of us are here 24/7, but I will reply when I am here, and I feel confident others will as well.  There is also the chat room, and there is usually someone there to talk to.  You can make it.  I know you don't think so, but I promise you that you have better options than suicide, and your life can go from rock bottom to a place where you are genuinely happy.  It is what you make of it.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,285
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  06/12/1974

How are things now?