• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

On Monday, September 25, 2017 at 12:47 PM, Willa said:

You sound like me except no osteoporosis, and my back pain comes and goes--just can't stand or walk for very long or I am suddenly in a lot of pain and can't make it out of the store so I sit down on a shelf.  Some days and times of the day are worse than others.  But my husband's osteoarthritis is very severe and he has nerve injury in his neck.  It is partially frozen and can barely move his head; his right hand is useless and is frozen with arthritis.  He copes by sleeping a lot.  They won't give him anything for pain.  Drugs that elevate my pain threshold are all they give me--like Tylonal.  But God's grace is new every morning and He is so close to me.  His very Presence is a huge comfort.  Then I think of the sufferings of Christ.  He is praying for us!

Blessings,

Willa

Hi Willa Christ is indeed praying for you. Sorry to hear of your husbands troubles too. When Christ returns to get us then we will have a super body. Imagin that a body that cannot die or age or get tired. No pain and just a energize body. I am praying for you both. In Christ Wayne222.

• Thanks 1