• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/23/1978

I was waiting and praying for something since 7 months ago, I know God works in mistery ways, and some times seems like he forgot about us, and no matter what I know he still here listening and working, I really would likr to understand why to make us wait for a long time, what is the purpose?  is not to work in patient, at least not in my case...

24 minutes ago, Erika said:

I really would likr to understand why to make us wait for a long time, what is the purpose?

Do you make your child wait sometimes? Your child asks for something and you know the best outcome because you are his parent.  He trusts you and he depends on you.

Its the same way with a child of God . Our Father who is all knowing and perfect will answer prayer according to his perfect will. Gods timing is not our timing.  God doesnt always make us wait. Sometimes we pray in accordance with the spirit and to can happen immediately. Sometimes the answer is NO because we have prayed from our flesh!

Sometimes God is silent which is the most trying for me.  It is when he is bringing us to something ie sanctifying us and maturing us in our faith.

Blessings

Edited by Guest

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  07/23/1978

I know is a reason for all this waiting, but some times is hard...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

1 hour ago, Erika said:

I was waiting and praying for something since 7 months ago, I know God works in mistery ways, and some times seems like he forgot about us, and no matter what I know he still here listening and working, I really would likr to understand why to make us wait for a long time, what is the purpose?  is not to work in patient, at least not in my case...

God will give you everything that you ask , according to his will , not your will , so if you pray for new car for example , but God knows that you drink and would kill yourself in car crash he could not give you car .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, Erika said:

God has not forgotten about you. He answers our prayers as yes, no or I have a better plan for you than what you are asking for. In His timing. We have to have trust and faith.

• Thumbs Up 3