• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

From what I understand, you and your husband were about to commit an act that is not a part of what the Lord wants from us in our married lives. You both were about to commit adultery. You should be repentent for your almost actions, and the thoughts behind them. Good news though, the Lord will forgive you of your sins.

I highly recommend you talk to a Christian counselor since you are reluctant to talk to your pastor. (For reasons I can sympathize with.) It sounds like you and your hubby need marriage counseling. First and foremost though, I suspect you both need to put the Lord first in your lives, and in your marriage. What almost happened isnt a godly thing by any means, but another way the enemy, the devil, tries to destroy the lives of Christians. Please get counseling to help you overcome the snares of the enemy, to help you and your husband learn to put the focus of your marriage on Christ, not on pleasures of the flesh beyond the scope of the marriage.

I know this was hard for you to admit. In your jealousy over the other woman, I can sense the shame you feel. I know this isnt going to be easy for you to cope with. Please heed my words. For your husband to want this above you, it isnt right. Please get Christian counseling for both of you. In time, with growth in the Lord, the humiliation you feel with ease. The problems that result from this wont go away though without a solid commitment from both of you to preventing this from happening in the future.

My apologies if my words seem harsh. They are not meant to be. The bible tells us to flee sexual temptations. You will need to firmly turn your backs on that sinfulness and flee the temptations.

I wish you all the best in coping with this problem. May He bless you in your attempts to turn back from this and grow in Him and in your marriage.

Please go to a Pastor outside of the family that will be objective. But first nail the guilt,shame and how you got caught in this to the cross. Go to your husband tell him how you feel. As unemotionally as you can. Pray for his heart first to be opened to what you have to say and then ask Jesus to guide and aniont you words. Then go to the third party...ask for forgiveness yes forgiveness see if reparation can occur and let the winds of God' breath breathe it all off of you. Going to his dad will be a betrayal. There are things in the future to come and if the enemy can destrou you and break you both uo your future may be more difficult than the situation is now!!! Is he going for ministry?

p.m. me if you want a lot of prayer is needed.

patrish