• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/24/1968

i met a guy in college and he approached me first and went out of his way for me to notice him. were both shy and close in age. we have got aquainted with each other and he has ask me questions like if my plans after college is to get married and start a family. we both show signs of interest towards each other and he will flirt with me by smiling and winking with his face lit up. the problem is this guy is not here this semester and he was in the military and may had to go back and i miss him cause he was like a friend someone to talk with and we liked the same things and wanted the same things after college. i know this guy may not be the one God has in store for me but i am curious in this guy and even if its just a friendship all i want is for this guy to be happy and have a good life. yes people has said i better make sure he is a christian before getting too close. i have drawn closer to God since i met this guy and u have observe him and he does have the character of the fruit of the spirit and i which i know i must be careful but i told him i go to church which did not bother him and he has shown me respect by treating me like a lady. i do pray about this but should i forget about this guy please pray for me.

thank you for the advice i guess i will have to wait on God and see where he leads it.

:thumbsup:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  07/05/1967

I totally agree with Wade. Couldn't have said it better. :thumbsup:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  41
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

i dont think he has to be a christian .. yet

its always good to bring someone new into God's kingdom :thumbsup: if he is really stubborn, then i would reconsider

that is very true cause i know guys at school who does not have a religion that is how they put it they beleive in a higher power but do not know who that is. when you mention God they start questioning you or be negative about it and they are stubborn. but the guy i like does not show a negative or acts stubborn and yes you can bring some people to Christ. also to know if someon is a Christian is the light that shines in their lives and with this guy his light shines cause he works 30 hrs and takes 16-20 during the semster and he is always tired but he always manages to have a smile on his face thinks positive and always speaks to people never shows anger even though he is really tired. thanks