• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Saint's,

I found this amusing. People are actually examining the insurgency in Iraq to figure out why Insurgents are killing civilians? :o

How about , "They are evildoers?" Sorry for the Bushism but it fits. This article cracks me up. We must understand why these people are doing this so we can get along with them? HUH? :o

Quote The New York Times;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 15, 2005

The Mystery of the Insurgency

By JAMES BENNET

WASHINGTON

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/13/1978

Consider the source.... that's the liberal NY Times for ya. :emot-fail:

Guest joalmon

Seems to me that this reporter needs help with more than just the merely obvious- he needs help with the BLATANTLY obvious!

To quote the article, "No one really understands what they (the insurgents) are up to." Hello? Did you read the article you JUST wrote? They are killing people...indiscriminately to quote the author. I'm not finding that hard to understand especially in light of what Scripture has to say regarding kings (rulers), kingdoms, and how all of this will play out in the end. But for those who fail to read Scripture, I would think that it would be obvious even to the youngest child what the insurgents are up to... shall we pass the collection plate to buy Mr. Bennet a good pair of glasses?