• Topic Count:  168
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  394
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/28/1983

You need to learn your bible verses.

Why?

- When life gets tough, knowing your bible verses is actually going to get you through e.g. knowing the verse 2 Timothy 2:13 "when we are faithless he is faithful as he cannot deny himself" will give you faith when your faith is at a low point.

- Knowing Psalm 46 when everything in your life is falling apart i.e. knowing that God can just speak and the situation is changed completely.

- Knowing a good handful of Proverbs is essential for many life situations e.g. Proverbs 16:32 to keep patient under pressure and Proverbs 27:12 to prepare for pressure.

- Knowing the foundation of what we believe. Verses for the fundementals of the gospel e.g. John 3:16 and any other verses that show we are saved by grace through faith because Jesus died for us and it is not our own works that get us to heaven. This is vital.

I know a good way:

Get "RememberMe" bible verse learning app for your phone and put in the verses that I said above. Also put in other verses that are important.
This is an amazing app for Android or IOS and has so many good ways of learning. I like the que cards the best but check it out, it has things like covering up letters that you have to fill in and more.
Learn the reference too.

No smartphone then get these verses in your heart and mind by practicing them on paper i.e. read it, cover it, write what you remember. Do this until you learn it. 
Learn the reference too.

Please do this, you need to know your bible verses,
Shalom ?