• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,045
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

*******JAMES 5:19 BRETHREN IF ANY OF DO ERR FROM THE TRUTH AND ONE CONVERT HIM*******

JAMES 5:20 let him know that he which converteth the sinner from the ---ERROR OF HIS WAY--- shall save a soul from death and shall hide a multitude of sins 

EZEKIEL 18:32 for I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth saith THE LORD GOD ---wherefore turn yourselves and live ye---

PROVERBS 1:22 how long you simple ones will you love simplicity and the scorners delight in their scorning and fools hate knowledge

PROVERBS 14:15 THE SIMPLE BELIEVETH EVERY WORD BUT THE PRUDENT MAN LOKKETH WELL TO HIS GOING

PSALM 119:130 the entrance of thy words giveth light it giveth understanding unto the simple

ROMANS 10:2 for I bear them record that they have a zeal of GOD but not according to knowledge

2 TIMOTHY 2:7 EVER LEARNING AND NEVER ABLE TO COME TO THE KNOWLEGE OF THE TRUTH

PROVERBS 21:11 when the scorner is punished ---the simple is made wise---and when the wise is instructed he receiveth knowledge

1 TIMOTHY 2:2 for kings and for all that are in authority that we may lead ---a quiet and peaceable life--- in all godliness and honesty

1 TIMOTHY 6:3 ---IF ANY MAN--- TEACH OTHERWISE --- and consent not to wholesome words even the words of our LORD JESUS CHRIST and to the doctrine which is according --TO GODLINESS-- 6:4 HE IS PROUD---knowing nothing--- but doting about questions and strifes of words whereof cometh envy strife railings evil surmisings --6:5 perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds and ---DESTITUTE OF THE TRUTH--- supposing that gain is godliness --- FROM SUCH WITHDRAW THYSELF

*****PSALM 33:20 OUR SOUL WAITETH FOR THE LORD --HE--IS OUR HELP AND OUR SHIELD*****  

PSALM 60:11 GIVE US HELP FROM TROUBLE FOR---VAIN IS THE HELP OF MAN---

PSALM 46:10 BE STILL AND KNOW THAT ---I AM GOD--- I WILL BE EXALTED AMONG THE HEATHEN I WILL BE EXALTED IN ALL THE EARTH 

PSALM 50:7 HEAR O ---MY PEOPLE---AND I WILL SPEAK O ISRAEL AND I WILL TESTIFY AGAINST THEE ****I AM GOD**** EVEN THY GOD****

LOVING THE LORD JESUS CHRIST