• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  628
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/09/1985

If the Holy Spirit leaves does that mean someone loses their salvation.  Think about it.  No more Holy Spirit = no more spiritual life.

I don't believe that the Holy Spirit leaves as we are sealed until the day of redemption and I know of no demon that can break that seal.  Our spirit is the Holy of Holies in our temple.  This is where the Holy Spirit abides.  As we yield more of our soul(mind will emotions) to the Spirit the demons will be pushed out of these areas of our lives and also our of our flesh.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well I'm unsure to the details of how it all works. The subject of losing salvation is something me and a friend of mine have been trying to figure out over the past few weeks. There seems to be lots of verses relating to unfruitful branches being cut off and cast into the fire and the like but then there is also the one that says 'those who are saved are truely saved' or something along those lines.

Also I was basing my views on a vision I had not to long ago, where the Holy Spirit showed me that if we allow it, darkness can come in and consume us. That it is up to us to stay strong and away from sin so to not allow that to happen.

Don't give the devil a foothold and he won't have a leg to stand on.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic