IGNORED

The Seven sign of the fullness of the Gentiles and the Amorites. 1/28/2020 the announcement

TheWordIsOne

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  37
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

The Seven sign of the fullness of the Gentiles and the Amorites

Yesterday 1/27/2020 the Appointment, today 1/28/2020 the announcement President Donald Trump and the Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel inform the world of the beginning of the peace treaty, this Peace treaty will only be fulfilled when the last Prophecy is complete fulfilled, this Peace treaty only a small pieces of a puzzle and has many pass and many to come 

1 Corinthians 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump, (meaning what?)

1 Corinthians 15: For then the last trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

For then the very last trumpet shall sound, (meaning after all is fulfilled)

Matthew 24:14 Then as the Lord gospel of the kingdom continue, shall be preached in all the entire world, for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. 

The Gentiles                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Romans 11:25-27 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
For this is My covenant with them, When I take away their sins."

The Amorites                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Genesis 15:13-16 Then He said to Abram: "Know certainly that your descendants will be strangers in a land that is not theirs, and will serve them, and they will afflict them four hundred years.
And also the nation whom they serve I will judge; afterward they shall come out with great possessions.
Now as for you, you shall go to your fathers in peace; you shall be buried at a good old age.
But in the fourth generation they shall return here, for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet complete."

One Israel Restored as a nation. State of Israel 1948

Deuteronomy 9: 1 – 7 Exodus 19: 5 – 6

Two The reunification of Europe.

Formed in 1957                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Europe is the world's second-smallest continent in terms of area, covering about 10,180,000 square kilometres (3,930,000 sq mi) or 2.0% of the Earth's surface. The only continent smaller than Europe is Australia. Of Europe's 48 countries, Russia is the largest by both area and population, while the Vatican is the smallest. Europe is the third most populous continent after Asia and Africa with a population of 710,000,000 or about 11% of the world's population. However, the term continent can refer to a cultural and political distinction or a physiographic one, leading to various perspectives about Europe's precise borders, area and population.

Europe is the birthplace of Western culture. European nations played a predominant role in global affairs from the 16th century onwards, especially after the beginning of colonization. By the 17th and 18th centuries European nations controlled most of Africa, the Americas, and large portions of Asia. World War I and World War II led to a decline in European dominance in world affairs as the United States and Soviet Union took preeminence. The Cold War between those two superpowers divided Europe along the Iron Curtain. European integration led to the formation of the Council of Europe and the European Union in Western Europe, both of which have been expanding eastward since the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991.

The European Union (EU) is a political and economic community of twenty-seven member states with supranational and intergovernmental features, located primarily in Europe. It traces its origins to the European Economic Community (EEC) formed in 1957 by the Treaty of Rome between six European countries. Since then the EU has grown in size through the accession of new member states and has increased its powers by the addition of new policy areas to its remit. In 1993, the Maastricht Treaty established the current legal framework. The Lisbon Treaty signed in December 2007 initiates a ratification process in 2008 and is amending the existing treaties. It is intended to come into force on January 1, 2009.

The EU creates a single market by a system of laws which apply in all member states, guaranteeing the freedom of movement of people, goods, services and capital.[2] It maintains a common trade policy, agricultural and fisheries policies, and a regional development policy.[3] In 1999 the EU introduced a common currency, the euro, which has been adopted by thirteen member states. It has also developed a role in foreign policy, and in justice and home affairs. Passport control between many member states has been abolished under the Schengen Agreement.[4]With almost 500 million citizens, the EU generates an estimated 31% share of the world's nominal GDP (US$16.6 trillion) in 2007.[1] It represents its members in the WTO and observes at G8 summits and at the UN. Twenty-one EU countries are members of NATO. Important institutions of the EU include the European Commission, the European Parliament, the Council of the European Union, the European Council, the European Court of Justice and the European Central Bank. EU citizens elect the Parliament every five years.

Three The rebuilding of the temple of Israel

Israel - Palestinian, peace Treaty for seven years, it will last for three and half years, only. But in the middle of the week (3 ½ years) He, (Satan) shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abomination shall be one who makes desolate, Even until the consummation, which is determined, Is poured out on the desolate.”

Forth The coming of the Anti –Christ

The Little Horn

Daniel 7: 2- 8; Revelation 13: 3-  8; Daniel 8:3-9; Daniel 8:15-27; Revelation 17:7-11; Revelation 13:2-8;

Five; The rise of one world religion                                                                                                                                                                                                            Matthew 24:7-15 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places.
All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake.
And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another.
Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many.
And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.
But he who endures to the end shall be saved.
And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the entire world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

"Therefore when you see the 'abomination of desolation,' spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place" (whoever reads, let him understand),

Six; The invasion of Israel temple                                                     

The Two Witnesses:

Revelation 11: 1-6;

The Witnesses are killed

Revelation 11:7-10

The Witnesses are Resurrected

Revelation 11: 11-19; Luke 21:20; Matthew 24: 15; Second Thessalonians 2:4-7; Matthew 24: 16; Matthew 10:23; Daniel 11: 29 – 39. 

Seven; The battle of Armageddon. Megiddo

Revelation 6: 10 -12; Daniel 11: 11-20-4.

Warring the Kings of the North and the South

Daniel 12:5-27.

The Northern King’s Blasphemies:

Revelation 6: 9-11; Revelation 6: 4 -6; Revelation 2:11; Revelation 21: 7 – 8; Daniel 12: 28-39

The Northern King’s Satan Conquests

Daniel 12: 40 – 45; Revelation 19:17-21; Revelation 16:12-21.

God the Father Judges the Nations of the Earth

Joel 3: 1-16

The Day of LORD                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Revelation 6:12-17; Revelation 6:1-15.

These are those who do not respond to the mystery of the Gospel of Jesus Christ's. Since people decided to follow their congregations and do not renounce false doctrine, these are the synagogue and temples so they may be saved.

Revelation 2:11 He that over cometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Revelation 2:11 He that over cometh shall not be hurt of the second death.  

Revelation 21: 7 - 8 He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be my son. But the cowardly, the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and sexually immoral, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone: which is the Second Death!

First Peter 4:17 For the time for Judgment have begin  from the house of God, and if first from us what the end of then, that do not obey the Gospel of God.

Second Thessalonians 2:10: 5-Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

And now ye know what withhold that he might be revealed in his time.

And with all desirableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

Deceivableness of Unrighteousness in them perishes:

This is about the children of God that did not come out of the these false Synagogues and Temples, because the received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

Revelation 18:4-5And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. 
For her sins have reached unto heaven and God hath remembered her iniquities. 

Jeremiah 15: 6 I am weary with repenting. 
Jeremiah 51:45-48 My people, go ye out of the midst of her, and deliver ye every man his soul from the fierce anger of the LORD. 
And lest your heart faint, and ye fear for the rumour that shall be heard in the land; a rumour shall both come one year, and after that in another year shall come a rumour, and violence in the land, ruler against ruler. 
Therefore, behold, the days come, that I will do judgment upon the graven images of Babylon: and her whole land shall be confounded, and all her slain shall fall in the midst of her. 
Then the heaven and the earth, and all that is therein, shall sing for Babylon: for the spoilers shall come unto her from the north, saith the LORD. 

Romans 1: 18-20 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath showed it unto them. 
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: 
Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 
Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 
And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. 
Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: 
Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen. 
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet. 
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 
Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 
Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 
Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 
Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Jeremiah 15:1-9Then said the LORD unto me, Though Moses and Samuel stood before me, yet my mind could not be toward this people: cast them out of my sight, and let them go forth. 
And it shall come to pass, if they say unto thee, Whither shall we go forth? then thou shalt tell them, Thus saith the LORD; Such as are for death, to death; and such as are for the sword, to the sword; and such as are for the famine, to the famine; and such as are for the captivity, to the captivity. 
And I will appoint over them four kinds, saith the LORD: the sword to slay, and the dogs to tear, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the earth, to devour and destroy. 
And I will cause them to be removed into all kingdoms of the earth, because of Manasseh the son of Hezekiah king of Judah, for that which he did in Jerusalem. 
For who shall have pity upon thee, O Jerusalem? Or who shall bemoan thee? or who shall go aside to ask how thou doest? 
Thou hast forsaken me, saith the LORD, thou art gone backward: therefore will I stretch out my hand against thee, and destroy thee; I am weary with repenting. 
And I will fan them with a fan in the gates of the land; I will bereave them of children, I will destroy my people, since they return not from their ways. 
Their widows are increased to me above the sand of the seas: I have brought upon them against the mother of the young men a spoiler at noonday: I have caused him to fall upon it suddenly, and terrors upon the city. 
She that hath borne seven languisheth: she hath given up the ghost; her sun is gone down while it was yet day: she hath been ashamed and confounded: and the residue of them will I deliver to the sword before their enemies, saith the LORD.

Revelation 20: 4 -6 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished.

What is next?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       they are Six thousand year of prophecy that are almost complete the fulfillment of Christ’s prophecy, then out of  five thousand years, that are  almost complete from the first thousand years it’s will be completed, the word of the fulfillment of the Holy Spirit, meaning the fulfillment of five thousand years is completion 

What are they?