IGNORED

THE TRIBULATION WILL SEE A GREAT SOUL HARVEST

Guest Freshoil

Guest Freshoil

Assumed by these passages and explicitly according to Joel 2:28-32,the Holy Spirit will be alive and well on planet Earth during the Tribulation,convicting all who are open to God with the gospel truth that Jesus died for their sins according to the Scriptures,that He rose again from the dead,and that they can be saved through faith in Him. The key then will be exactly what it is today and always has been-repentance and faith.

GOD BLESS

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Revelation 7:9-10 9 After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude, which no one could count, from (a)every nation and all tribes and peoples and tongues, standing (b)before the throne and ©before the Lamb, clothed in (d)white robes, and (e)palm branches were in their hands; 10 and they cry out with a loud voice, saying, (a)"Salvation to our God (b)who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb." Revelation 7:13-14 13 And one of the elders a)answered, saying to me, "These who are clothed in the (b)white robes, who are they, and from where have they come?" 14 And I (1)said to him, "My lord, you know." And he said to me, "These are the ones who come out of the a)great tribulation, and they have (b)washed their robes and made them ©white in the (d)blood of the Lamb.Revelation 12:17 17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and went off to (a)make war with the rest of her (b)offspring, who ©keep the commandments of God and (d)hold to the testimony of Jesus.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Hi freshoil,

This is a very common belief today. It seems that multitudes are praying for revival in these endtimes. I keep hearing how they are waiting for the latter rain harvest, not that it is wrong or anything, but I believe the latter rain is speaking of something entirely different than what most are expecting.

James 5:7 - "Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain."

Winning soul's for the Lord is great and wonderful, but I don't believe the times of the Gentiles are included in the former and latter rains. Chrisianity began in Israel, which I believe was the former rains of the harvest; but after the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled will be the latter rains, when God will again look on Israel, and she will be delivered.

I guess it's not really a big deal, but the latter rain, to me, is the recovery of long lost and blinded Israel. The first shall be last and the last shall be first.

But I'm not against revival of the Gentiles in the mean time either, it's just that I don't believe scripture promises a great revival of Gentiles in the end, because we are in between the former and latter rains.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I believe that there will be a vast group of people the Jews call "The Intermediates or The Sinners saved during the Tribulation and I believe they will have the Spirit of God in them too.1 Corinthians 12:3 3 Therefore I make known to you, that no one speaking 1a)by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus is (2b)accursed"; and no one can say, "Jesus is ©Lord," except (1a)by the Holy Spirit.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

Assumed by these passages and explicitly according to Joel 2:28-32,the Holy Spirit will be alive and well on planet Earth during the Tribulation,convicting all who are open to God with the gospel truth that Jesus died for their sins according to the Scriptures,that He rose again from the dead,and that they can be saved through faith in Him. The key then will be exactly what it is today and always has been-repentance and faith.

GOD BLESS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:62_62: In some ways, it will actually be better, because the church will be under persecution, God will be pouring his judgments out on mankind, and I don't think we're going to see a bunch of people just riding the fence anymore. I think they are either going to be for or against, and those that are for are going to be really dead serious about their faith, just like they are in other countries where the church is under persecution. They know when they make a decision to accept Christ that they are literally making a life and death decision. They know what it means to be crucified with Christ. So many in America have no clue what that means. But, then we will know!