NIKKI LYNN

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

GREETINGS BROTHERS AND SISTERS in the NAME of our LORD and SAVIOR, The LAMB of YAH: To All Whom it May Concern,  I have been having prophetic dreams, visions, and audibles through the HOLY SPIRIT from our HOLY FATHER for some time. I have been shown dates and events repeatedly and foretold many events: earthquakes, floods, volcanoes, even a news headline and most recently, China. The main msg I wish to share with you is the timing of the DOOR. On August 4, I was told in an audible msg "4 322" and on October 18 I was told "6 14" and finally on January 10, in a vision, I was given a red, long-stemmed rose and told 2:10. On 4/11-12, I finally received the knowing for the meaning of all of these numbers: 4 322, 6 14, 210. 4 is DOOR or portal to Heaven, 322 is the day our LORD opens the DOOR; that day is 22nd of Sivan (3), 5780. 22 Sivan, 5780 is June 14, 2020; 6/14!! I was sure 2:10 is a time and FATHER has confirmed it for me. 

Also, when you add a 40-day call to repentance as we are told in Luke 11:30, it comes to July 24, 2020. On the Hebrew calendar, August 4, 2020, the date I received the first DOOR msg was the 3rd of Av, 5779. July 24, 2020 is the 3rd of Av, 5780; exactly one year after the first msg for the DOOR! This is significant because, traditionally, a Jewish bride is given one year for preparation. As children of the LIGHT, not of darkness we will not be overtaken like a thief in the night. 1 Thessalonians 5:4. FATHER has let the Bride know when to be ready.

You can read my testimony under "Touched by an Angel" to read about how I came to know this most precious and crucial information.

May you be blessed by this msg. All Glory to the MOST HIGH YAH. Looking for our Blessed HOPE. Amein.  ????