IGNORED

What are your three favorite colors and why?

LittlePebble10

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  431
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,209
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  0

Black, which isn't technically a color, so I will say very basic colors like browns, burgundies, and very dark egg plantey, like dark olive green like colors. I am colluding with the orthodox christians, what can I say. Some of my favorite colors to wear are just all black clothing, or maybe navy and black sometimes. I will wear all black clothing and an updated, more adult like version of converse shoes than what I wore in high school. Either punk~ey vibes, or very neutral colors. In my photo I do have purple in, which matches nicely to this website, but it was more of an egg plantey purple.

So, egg plantey purples, neutrals like black, browns, olive greens, dark grey's, etc. Our house is that olive green color, kind of resembles the colors that houses used to be on the inside. And burgundies, etc. Very calming, and relaxing colors. I don't like to be surrounded by bright colors very often.

Rosewood~ey and Carmines, mixed with golds~browns, etc, and egg plantey purples I also definitely do enjoy.

Army greens and dark grey's and stuff like that.

Edited by believeinHim