• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  82
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/02/1983

I wanted to share a podcast one of my best friends, Melissa, was part of. She has an amazing story and a lot of great things to share. 

"Melissa shares her experience growing up in a military family, seeing the difference in race from military friends to school friends, getting bullied as a teenager, losing her mother, dealing with isolation and grief, how faith changed her life, processing racial pain, unrest and how the church responds to it, and becoming a CASA for abused and neglected children."

Note / edit by Omegaman 3.0:

Videos go in the video section only. Our guidlines are that they should not exceed 10 minutes in length, 20 minutes tops. This one was an hour and six minutes in length. The video was removed from this section of the forums, because as I said, videos go in the video section. Due to the length of the video, it may not be approved, due to the fact that one of our team members would have to approve it first, and it id dificult ro approve something that you have no watched. Spending an hour so watch a video before approval, is a lot of expect of our volunteer staff.

Video Deleted from this post, however if someone wants to check it out, they can do a search on YouTube for:

E:42 with Melissa Sharp